15

"Fuck!" I yelled out as I pushed my fist through my bedroom wall. I couldn't free my mind of what happened yesterday. It keep playing back in my head like a record. Over and over again. I felt like I was going crazy.

How could she do this to me? I love that girl with everything in me. Hell, I even cherish the ground she walks on! And she turns around and let some other cat get a feel of her prize. My prize! Nah, what the fuck am I thinking. Fuck her, fuck both of them. I don't need her. I got somebody way better. Leslie. Her momma. A real woman, who's about her shit. A woman who didn't play childish mind games with her man.

I grabbed the bottle of Remy off my dresser, throwing the whole rest of the half filled bottle back like a OG. Then I picked up my phone, giving Leslie FaceTime call.

"Hey handsome!" She smiled into the phone after answering. "What's going on beautiful?" I asked while smiling back. "Nothing much, just left the hospital now I'm heade- what's wrong baby? Everything alright?" She brought the phone closer to her face, trying to get a better look at me. "I'm alright baby, just missing y- you. That's all." I slurred. "Well alright then. Hey! If you don't mind baby, can you stop by my house later and check on my tot? Make sure everything is good please..?" I nodded my head to her question. "I got you baby, no doubt." I ended the call.

That's all I needed to hear her say.

I lifted up my white beater, wiping the sweat and liquor off my face. I then grabbed up my car keys and made my way over to the house.

Her little ass was definitely about to pay for the shit she did. Yeah, I had Leslie. But so fucking what, I wasn't letting this bullshit slide. Chanelle belonged to me, I owned her ass. And she knew that, now it's only right that I punish her. She deserves it, without a doubt!

It felt good to have premission from Leslie to just pull up on Chanelle. She was up in her room as always because her window was still cracked open from yesterday. Besides it was only 11:43 in the morning. Her days doesn't get started until about 1:30 - 2:00.

I hopped out of my car, making my way inside the crib. I looked around, no black hoodie, no car keys. Good, it was just me and her. That's exactly what I was hoping for. I rushed upstairs as quiet and quickly as I could.

"Wake the fuck up!" I yelled after busting into her room. "Twan! How did you get- why are you even here?" She questioned as she quickly hopped out of her bed and onto her feet.

"You think I'm a dummy? You think I'm your age? I'm not no young boy." I stepped closer to her, she was afraid. I could tell, she backed up slowly against the wall. Right what I wanted her stupid ass to do, she made herself such a easy target, I loved it.

"What are you talking about?" She looked at me while hugging the wall.

"You know what the hell I'm talking about! Why do you keep playing with me little girl?" I raised my hand while yelling at her.

Black. All I saw was black. I no longer had any control over my body or over my mind in that moment and it scared the shit out of me! I could feel my blood boiling and my bare fist's repeatedly hitting against a soft jaw, a chin and a nose. As much as I wanted to stop I couldn't, my body wouldn't let me. Hearing her cry, scream and beg me to stop broke me.

When I finally came to, all I saw was my baby girl holding her face and crying. Blood all over my fist's, all over her face, all over the floor.

I was stuck again. I couldn't move. I just wanted to hold her and tell her I was sorry, but I couldn't move.

"Twan! Please, I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I swear to God. Please!" She cried and begged as I started moving closer to her. I kneeled down, taking her chin in my hand while I looked at all the marks and bruises I had left on her face.

"I told your ass don't play with me Chanelle. You see what you made daddy do to you? Huh! You see this shit! Do you see what you made me do!" I yelled.

"You make sure you clean all this shit up, and clean your face baby girl. Okay? Daddy loves you, but you needed this. You brought this shit on yourself. When your done, meet me downstairs and bring some clothes with you. Okay?" I said before kissing her lips and standing up.

"O- okay..." She said in between sniffling and wiping tears along with some blood from her face.

"Okay what?" I turned back around toward her before leaving her room.

"Okay Daddy..." She said softly, trying to stand to her feet. "Aight baby, daddy loves you."