25

"Wakey wakey!" I smiled and looked at Tray as he squirmed around the bed in his sleep. "Good morning sunshine." I laughed as he opened his eyes. "That morning breath about to knock my ass right back out!" He joked while coverings his nose before yawning. "Oh baby, yours ain't real right either this morning." We both laughed and joked.

Living with Tray and Momma Sha was pretty cool, it's been about almost a month now. I slept like a baby every night since I've been here! For once I felt sort of safe and secure. I loved it!

"Did you know you talk in your sleep?" Tray asked while laughing and sitting up on the bed.

"No, what was I saying?" I sat in front of him and asked.

"Must've been having a little sex in that dream last night, cause all you kept doing was moaning and crying out "Antwan" and "Daddy". You must really miss that dic-.." Tray stopped and looked up at me as we both heard a knock at the door. "Who the hell at my door!" He rolled his eyes and stomped upstairs to the front door. I followed him, peaking behind the wall that separated the living room from the dining room.

"Are you Chanelle Davis?" I could hear the man at the front door asking, causing me to quickly hide behind the wall and stop peaking.

"Chanelle!" Tray called. "Yes..?" I had answered as I slowly made my way over to him.

"Mrs. Davis, we have a delivery for you!" The man smiled as he stepped out of the way, revealing 3 other men unloading the truck full of about 500 bouquets of 100 roses. "You're husband, Antwan insisted. We hope you enjoy them!" He smiled.

I was in shock as they began unloading all the pretty flowers out of the truck, bringing them in the house. Twan did all this for me? Delusional.
Very delusional. I knew now that I couldn't put anything past him. He'd always go out of his way for me and I loved that about him.

"I'll take his toxic ass any day!" Tray joked as he stood besides me and smiled, watching the men continue bringing them in. One man placed a special bouquet in my hands, full of white roses. They smelled amazing, they reminded me of the cologne Twan wore.

I pulled a little note out from the flowers, opening it up and reading it.

Hey baby girl. I wanted you to know that daddy misses you a lot. Home ain't home without you beautiful.

Love T, xoxo

I smiled as I read over the card. I really wanted to go back but I knew I couldn't. Things only would've been good for a split second and next thing you know, I'll be getting my ass beat for not making him breakfast.

Me and Tray sat in the living for hours, trying to figure out where to put all these flowers. Momma Sha was going to flip when she saw all these roses in her house, taking up space.

I still couldn't believe he actually sent me all these, and I was still trying to figure out how the hell he found me and who told him where I was living.

𝘋𝘶𝘥𝘦: 𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨.

I looked down at my phone, reading the message the came from Daddy. I didn't say anything to Tray because I knew he'd go crazy or be mad at me.

I sat back in my seat, closing my eyes with a smile on my face that went ear to ear. I had to go see him. I missed him so much. And I was only hurting myself trying to avoid him.