19

It felt good to be back home, in my own room, in my own bed. Momma was home, so I knew I didn't have to worry about Twan just randomly showing up here.

I didn't even bother trying to explain myself to momma because when I came in I heard her and someone else talking in her bedroom. She was good for having little hookups and flings, but hey! I wasn't judging her. She's a grown as women. And this was her house.

I laid in my bed, strolling through all me and Ronny's pictures. I missed him so much, I just wish I could hug him one last time. Tray hasn't been answering me or Mani's calls, but we decided that we were going to go over there early in the morning to check on him and Momma Sha.

"Shiiiit! Yes!" I heard my momma moaning from across the hall. I knew that was my que to take my ass to bed. Like, ewww! Her old behind had no business doing this unholy stuff. "Yessss T! Fuck!" Moaned out again, making me put my headphones in my ear, blasting Tink's new album and before you knew it I was fast asleep.

"Ronny? I love you Ronny, I love you. Please don't leave me." I mumbled and cried while being half asleep.

"Goodbye Chanelle, I love you." Ronny smiled while disappearing into the wind and ocean causing me to jump out of my sleep, clenching my chest.

Me and Ronny were on a beach,  something like a paradise. I didn't want to leave, I didn't want to ever wake up.

I stood up to my feet, slipping my feet into my Dinosaur Claw house shoes and made my way to the bathroom. Just my luck, momma was in there.

"Momma! I have to go bad. Can you please hurry please?" I banged on the door while dancing around and holding myself.

"Good morning baby girl." He said as he slowly opened the bathroom door. I was shooook! "Antwan!" I yelled out while backing up from the bathroom door. "Relax baby gir-"... "You're an asshole! Were you here with my momma last night? You fucking weirdo! Just dirty!" I pushed, smacked and punched on him.

"Chanelle!" He grabbed my hands using one of his and the other one to choke me up. "Baby, stop. Daddys sorry! Stop fighting me."

I couldn't believe his sorry, worthless ass. My momma? He knew she was my momma too. So there wasn't room for any of his stupid excuses. He was sick and disgusting for even doing something like this to me.

"I fucking hate you!" I took a good look into his eyes as I calmly told him, before spitting in his face and pulling away from him.

"Really?" He used his shirt to wipe my spit off of his face. "Yo young ass must've forgot who the fuck I was!" He said while grabbing me up and shoving me into my bedroom.

I knew he was about to beat my ass until I turned black and blue, but I wasn't going out without a fight. Not this time. I punched him in his face, but that wasn't stopping him. He held my hands in his and he held on tight, being sure that I couldn't get out to hit him again. "Baby, I'm sorry. I made a mistake. Please, can you forgive daddy? Please baby?"

And that's all it took. I was so young and dumb, it wasn't even funny anymore. I couldn't believe myself sometimes.

"You know I love you, right?" He licked his lips while wrapping his arms around my body. I pushed him and rolled my eyes, but he pulled me in closer and kissed on my neck. "Huh? You know Daddy love you." He said, making me smile and look away. "Yo momma ran out real quick, she won't be back for about another hour. Maybe 2." He kissed all over my face. "Then we got some time to kill..!"

Twan wrapped his hand around Chanelle's neck, pulling her in closer as he passionately kissed her lips, slowly working his tongue inside her mouth. They twirled and tied their tongues together while Twan fault and pulled on Chanelle's clothes, finally getting them off; he pulled away, breaking the kiss and pushed her down onto the bed. She normally wouldn't even let him get this far, but he knew today was definitely the day. She laid in the bed, naked. Trying to hide her breast and lady parts with her hands and arms. She was so nervous and he could tell. Twan loved the fact that she was so young and barely tampered with.  He stripped out of his clothes, only leaving on his boxers that hugged and fitted him like a glove, allowing Chanelle to see his huge print bulging which made her just want to shut down and go into little girl mode. Twan climbed into the bed, resting his head in between her legs; he gently pushed her hands away from covering her pussy, as he slowly brushed his warm, wet tongue over her fully exposed clit. "Twaaaan!" She softly moaned out while he gently sucked on her clit, teasing her a little. He was very good with his tongue, he knew just the right amount of tricks to make any woman lose their mind. She squirmed around the bed and pulled on the sheets as his sucking became more and more intense. "UH! Daddy, okayyyyy!" She cried out while trying to pull away from him, but he stayed on her clit; sucking even harder. Twan wrapped his strong arms around her thighs, being sure that her ass couldn't escape at all. Twan took his last couple licks before pulling away and sitting up; "I think you ready for me now." He smirked while moving closer toward Chanelle, pulling his boxers off and tossing them to the side. Twan had smacked his fully erected eleven inches of dick on Chanelle's fat, wet pussy. But, before he slid it in she reached down and grabbed it; "Wait Daddy, wai-"....."No, move! I got you baby. Trust me." He deepen his voice, pushing her hands away. "Okay Daddy..." She said softly before taking a deep breath. He held her legs open, lining his dick up at her entrance while sloppily tongue kissing her. Twan slowly slid as much of his dick in her that'll fit, using the kiss as a distraction. "Tw-...an!.... No..!" She said in between the kiss while pushing on his chest. He stroked her up, nice and slow as her pussy opened up for him, allowing him to slide in even deeper. "Ahh, shiiit!" He groaned out while looking down at his dick, sliding in and out being coated with her cream. "Yessss Twan!" She moaned in his ear. He could tell she was enjoying it, but all that slow shit wasn't working for him. And he figured; if I go down for fucking this little girl I'm damn sure gonna make it worth it. He pushed her legs back as far as they could go as he pushed the rest of his dick deep inside her pussy, giving her every single inch he had. Throwing his strokes hard, mean, deep, and vicious. "Twan!! O- oh my God!" She cried as she came on his dick while clawing at his back, arms and ass. She couldn't handle him, and he loved that shit. It drove him crazy. "I'm about to cum baby..." But she wasn't trying to hear that. He was killing her little ass, and she was done! "Uhhhh fuckkk!" He groaned in her ear while releasing his big load deep into her pussy.

"Tot, you don't mind Antwan staying here with us tonight for dinner do you baby?" Momma sat in his lap and asked me. He looked at me as if I said no, he might've killed me. "No, it's fine I guess... He can stay." I rolled my eyes and went back into my phone.

I couldn't even believe I was witnessing this weird shit right now. He was mines, and I had to share him with another woman. My mother? That was the most disgusting thing ever. How was he so comfortable with all this?

"Let me go check this food, I'll be right back out!" Momma said, hoping out of his lap and running to the kitchen. "Chanelle, can you stop acting like this?" He whispered while making sure my momma was busy in the kitchen. "Your supposed to be my boyfriend, and your here with my mom. How can I just act regular?"..."I'm doing this crazy shit for us! So we can be closer, cut the bullshit." He said while looking over at me from the other couch.

Momma came back in the door, making us both shut up and give her a smile. "What y'all in here talking about?" Momma asked while sitting beside Twan. "Oh, just about school and her plans after college and stuff." Twan told her, playing it off. "Well the foods done, so let's eat up!" Momma smiled while walking back into the kitchen.

Dinner was awkward as hell. Sitting at a table with my man, my momma and her man. This was only some shit you'll see on TV, so I thought.

"That was delicious sweetheart." I gagged at Twan voice while I stood at the sink, washing the dishes. "Thank you baby, I'll see you upstairs." Momma said, getting up from the table and going upstairs.

God, why'd she leave me down here with this man! I could feel him walking up behind me, all slow and smooth with it.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me tightly against his frame. "Can I have it?" He asked while kissing on my neck. "Move." I pushed him away. He stood behind me, I could feel his hot breathe on the back of my neck which made me tense up. But I knew he wouldn't hit me, my momma was upstairs. "Move in with me." He hugged me again, from behind while kissing on my neck and ear. "Twan, no. I can't live with you." I turned toward him and curled my lip up. "I'm not asking you Chanelle, I'm telling you. Your coming to live with me. We'll sit down and tell your mother together, whether the both of you like it or not. I love you Chanelle, and I want you with me everyday."