34

"Darnell, what's going on man?" I said softly into my cellphone, so I couldn't wake the whole damn house up.

It was 2:56 in the morning, almost 3 and I haven't been to bed yet. I wasn't resting until I knew for sure my baby girl wasn't going to run out on my ass again for like the 20th fucking time!

And I knew my boy Darnell was the solution to all my problems.

"You remember what we talked about man? I need you to do that favor for me." I whispered into the phone.

"Nice! I appreciate it D, I'll see you in the morning man." I whispered before ending the phonecall.

All of this running away Chanelle has been doing to me was about to be over, and I couldn't wait. All I wanted was for her to be mines and only mines.

She didn't need Trayceon or Mani. She damn sure didn't need her momma. I was all she ever needed, and she was all I ever needed as well. There was no turning back now.

I was finally about to go see my boy, all the bullshit was about to be over in little, to no time!

I pulled my truck into his driveway, as usual, putting it in park then reaching into my bag for the papers I needed.

"Hopefully all goes well..." I said aloud to myself before getting out. I made 3 knocks on the door in the rhythm I always did, then backing up while looking around.

"What up T!" He smiled after opening up the front door and dapping me up.

"Ay, what's good man." I dapped him back before making my way into his crib.

"You should stay man, I got 2 bad ass snow bunnies on the way! And I'm sure they asses would love you." He laughed while pouring me a shot of henny.

"Nah man, actua-"

"Man, you remember how our crazy asses use to be in college! Driving all the bitches wild, they loved us back then." He laughed out, cutting me off then handing me my drink as we sat down on the sofa.

"Nah bro, I'm actually here to ta-"

"I missed the hell out of them days! If I could just get one last night, I'd most definitely take that shit T!" He said, cutting me off again.

"Aight Dee, cut the bullshit! I told you I was only coming over to this bitch for goddamn a favor. Now do you got me or not man?" I frowned up while looking at him.

"You know I got you man, damn! Now what is it that you need?" He asked then causing me to reach into my coat pocket for the papers and a pen.

"I need you to sign these papers." I said.

"Papers for what?" He asked, while side eyeing me all confused and shit.

"Saying that you, Chanelle's biological father, agrees to sign her over to me as her legal guardian." I said, passing him the paper and pen.

"I knew it was no way in hell Leslie ass was going to sign them, you're my only and last hope man." I added.

"Aye, I can't blame you man! That girl definitely takes after her mama with that tight, pretty ass pussy. If the girl wasn't my damn daughter I probably would've nutted in her ass that night!" He chuckled in between the signing of the paperwork.

I couldn't stand him talking about my baby girl that way, that shit made me so damn sick to my stomach. Every part of me wanted to knock his ass out but I knew I needed this favor from him.

How sick could one man be to have sex with his own child? I could never see myself putting my little princess Brielle through that horrific shit.

Fucking around with a 17 year old wasn't nothing to brag about, but hey, at least she wasn't my damn daughter.

Besides, she'll be 18 in a few months. And that was all the time I needed to get her right where I wanted her ass. It was time to show my baby girl that I was serious about all this.

We had a baby on the way and we we're engaged to be married. This was going exactly how we planned it.

"Here you go man! Treat my sweet daughter right, you understand me!" He joked while laughing as he handed me over the papers.

"I appreciate it, I owe you man!" I smiled before rushing out the house and into my truck.

Today was a long ass day! I'm just glad I get to come home to my 3 beautiful kids and a sexy ass women to call my own. But I was even more glad that today went more than well, I took the papers to the court house and even spent out a copy to Leslie's home.

She no longer has any parental rights to my baby as of 12:00AM tonight.

Chanelle legally belonged to me now!

I knew Chanelle was going to hate me when she found out, but I knew just how to make her forgive me.

Luckily, Brielle got my baby girl to come around and I was thankful for that. She even had her to agree on family move night, even though it was Moana.

Me and the boys was so tired of watching that damn movie, but the girls loved it so much. And even though it was more of us than them, they still seemed to outnumber us.

"The movies about to start!" Chanelle yelled out while laughing and tickling Brielle.

"I'll get the snacks!" Zaire said.

"I'll get the popcorn!" Jacari said.

"I guess I'll hit the lights" I laughed while dimming the lights then laying on the floor next to everyone.

I could definitely get use to this...

I hoped you guys all liked this chapter! It was kind of rush lol, like I literally started it 15 minutes ago. Sorry for being so in inconsistent, I'll start pushing the chapters out at a quicker speed. And all of y'all keep asking for "Antwans"  real information lol.

His Instagram is @Ebon_Metoyer
I can't blame you guys because look at thissssss😩😩😩😩😩

His Instagram is @Ebon_Metoyer I can't blame you guys because look at thissssss😩😩😩😩😩