9

Me and Antwan hadn't talked for about 4 days now. I honestly didn't know why, we left off on a good note. So I didn't know what was going on. And I was never the type of female to just pop up at your house or your job. I missed him so much though, I wanted to see him bad. He's been ignoring all my text, and calls. I'm starting to think he blocked me.

I was getting a little worried. I sat down on my bed and looked at my phone, strolling through me and his messages trying to see if I could've said something wrong. But I saw nothing, we left off talking about how much we loved each other. So I was really confused. I went to my call log, calling my best friend, Tray. "Hey bitchhh!" Tray yelled across the phone. "Hey can you come get me?" I smiled into the camera. "Yeah, I gotta get Mani too so I'll call you when I'm outside." He smiled back, ending the call.

I was definitely about to do a pop up. I didn't really care at this point, and then I'll have my 2 best friends with me. Oh yeah! He's definitely about to get a piece of my mind. He thinks he can just ignore me, yeah okay. He had another thing coming.
-
"Yeah, pull up right in here." I pointed at the parking lot of Twans job. But I knew not to go in there acting all ratchet and ghetto. This was a place of business, everyone had on suits and ties. "My bitch doing her first pop up! Aye!" Mani egged me on. "Just let me know if he try something." Tray said causing me to nod before I stepped out of the car making my way into the building.

This place was cute. Seemed a little bougie, but cute. "Antwan Kean?" I smiled saying to the front desk lady. "Right this way." She smiled back, walking me to his office. "Mr. Kean, there's someone here to see you!" She said as I stepped in front of her, looking at him and smiling. I could tell he wasn't happy to see me. "Excuse us, Renae." He said to the lady. I sat across from him, in the chair at his desk watching her leave the room. He got up, walking to the door and locking it behind her.

"Chanelle..." He said while looking down and pinching the bridge of his nose while facing the door. "Hm?"

Something about him saying my name like that scared the hell out of me, like he was my dad or something.

"Why are you here? Why are you at my job?" He said walking towards me. He had the most evilest look in his eyes, causing me to hold on tight to the arms of the chair. "I missed you, and you've been ignoring me this whole time. What did I do?" I turned and looked up at him. He just looked at me, his look went from angry and upset to disappointed.

I looked down avoiding eye contact, playing with my nails. "Look at me!" He demanded, causing me to do as I was told. "What's this?" He asked, reaching into his pocket pulling out my student ID and shoving it in my face. "Why the fuck you didn't tell me Chanelle? You're 17! I can go to jail!" I looked down again, trying to hold my tears back but I couldn't help it. The tears started running down my face. I felt so bad, I didn't mean for any of this to happen. "I was going to tell you Twan, I just didn't know when was the perfect time too!" I dried my eyes getting up and walking over to him. "I'm really sorry Twan! I didn't want to lose you!" I cried, reaching in to hug him. "No... No! Move Chanelle." He pushed me away from him. "Twan please, I'm sorry! Please don't do this to me." I looked at him, his face was all frowned up with Watery eyes, I've never seen him like that. "I need time to think right now Chanelle, cause right now I don't know what to do. But you need to leave..." He said wiping his eyes and opening the door, pushing me out.

How could something so good turn into something so bad... in just the blank of an eye! How? How can someone who claims to loves you so much turn around and hate you?

I just couldn't believe what was actually happening right now. It's like my brain could process it, but my heart was aching. I didn't know what to do from here. I was really in love with him and the last thing I ever thought about was losing him. Something so small and petty, like my age, just costed me the only guy I have ever loved!
-
I laid down in my bed and cried, cried until I couldn't anymore. I felt so bad, upset, heartbroken and nervous all at once. I've gotten a hundred missed calls from Tray and Mani, but I didn't want to talk to anyone if it wasn't Antwan. I just needed to be alone right now.

Twan was really my better half, I was so use to being with and around him everyday that I lost interest in everything and everyone else. Momma kept asking me what's wrong but I would just tell her that I was fine, just a little tired. What else was I going to tell her? That her old "fling/ business partner" and I were messing around and he found out I was 17. She would kick my ass and his!