6

"Damn, when you left Qaron alone, you must've been like fuck Trayceon too!" Tray said over the FaceTime group call making me and Imani laugh. "No! I just been busy lately, that's all." I smiled big into the camera. "Yeah, busy fucking with Anthony." I swear, Mani could never hold her water. "And who the hell is Anthony?" Trayceon asked while screaming at the top of his lungs. "His name is Antwan, not Anthony." I said rolling my eyes. "But that's my lil boo, mind your business."

Me and Twan have been together literally every day since our first date. We've been to the movies, the beach, and even a couple of car shows. That man loved cars so much, he said he always wanted to own a 1961 Chevrolet Corvair. I thought it was pretty cute, and cool. I've grown so attached to him this past few weeks.

"Well, when can we meet him?" Tray asked while giving me a stank face. "When I'm comfortable with you guys meeting him!" I sarcastically said while smiling. "Damn, send me a picture at least!" Tray added. "Nope!"
-
𝘛𝘸𝘢𝘯 ❤️: 𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵!

I looked down at my phone, reading over the message. Once I read that "some people I want you to meet" I knew exactly who he was talking about. Zaire, Jacari, and Brielle! Meeting his kids was a big step, he told me he doesn't just want anyone around his kids. So this had to mean something.

I replied back with a thumbs up and a smiley face emoji, getting out of my bed and going into the bathroom to handle my hygiene. I came back into my bedroom, throwing on a pair of black biker shorts and my family reunion t-shirt I had gotten made at the mall a few years back. I'm surprised I can still managed to squeeze my big self into it.

- After catching a Uber to Twan's house, I sent him a text as I walked up to the front door letting him know I was outside

-
After catching a Uber to Twan's house, I sent him a text as I walked up to the front door letting him know I was outside.

"What's up beautiful!" Twan said as he swung the door open. I looked up at him and smiled. "Hey bae!" I said while pulling him in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tight as all hell like he didn't ever want to let go. I loved when he did that. I felt so safe and loved. "I missed you..." He said before softly pecking my lips. "Boo, you seen me yesterday!" I laughed while walking passed him and into the house.

His house was beautiful! It had 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, the biggest front and back yard I've ever seen. It was like a dream house, something I don't see very often.

"Where are the little ones?" I wrapped my arm around his back, holding on to his hip and looking up at him. "Zee, Cari, and Bri!" He called, causing all three of them to come to the living room. Zaire, Jacari and Brielle we're such beautiful kids, with great personalities.

Zaire, he was 15 and a giant just like his daddy. He had to be at least 6'1, 6'2. He was a cute young boy, he really took after his dad a lot. Then you had Jacari, he was tall too for his age. This boy was only 13 and was like 5'11. And last you had Brielle, this little cutie was only 7 years old. She was her daddies twin for sure! She had his whole entire face! It was adorable.