12

The sun beaming in my face, causing me to wake up in this comfortable bed wrapped up in the arms of Antwan. I could definitely get use to this. I loved being in his arms, I loved everything about it.

I was so in love in that moment, until I started to feel the left side of my face throbbing. Everytime I thought about him hitting me, my heart would get to racing and I would just freeze up.

"Good morning baby girl." He sat up, yawning and kissing my cheek. I pulled away though, my face was so sore it was crazy. "Aw, look at you." He said grabbing me, taking a look at my swollen face. "Daddy's really sorry, I swear I am. I'll make it up to you."

I smiled and nodded, as I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I took a look in the mirror, and child! I had looked like Rihanna after Chris Brown got his hands on her. But I wasn't letting this one small situation ruin what me and Twan had. We loved each other too much, and neither one of us wanted to separate. He was my better half. My best friend.

I felt his hands roaming my body from behind while I stood at the sink, brushing my teeth. "Can I have some this morning baby, please?" He softly whispered in my ear causing chills all throughout my body. "I don't want to right now." I laughed nervously trying to play it off. "You do." And from the tone of his voice, I just knew not to go back on his word.

He kissed, licked and sucked all on my neck and shoulders. Tugging on my shorts until he finally got them off, he smacked and rubbed on my ass causing me to turn towards him and gently kiss his soft lips. He smirked, walking over to the shower and turning the hot water on, soon causing the whole bathroom to steam up. I really wasn't in the mood for none of this right now, I was actually pretty scared but maybe I was overthinking it.

Afterwards, he came back over to me, pulling off my shirt so that I was completely naked. I tried to hide my body with my hands, but he moved them away. Taking a step back, he admired my body. Stomach, rolls, thighs, stretch marks, and all. Which made me even more nervous than I already had been. "You're beautiful baby girl." He moved closer to caress my swollen cheek before attacking my mouth with his lips and tongue. He then took his fingers, gently rubbing them in between the folds of my pussy sending chills down my spine.

Leaving one small kiss on my neck, he held his hand in mines and pulled me over to the shower, opening the door and letting me in. I stood in the shower, letting the hot water run down my body. Twan hadn't gotten in yet, but I could see him through the shower door as he stripped out of his all Black Beater, sweatpants, and boxers. Finally joining me in the shower, I immediately looked down at his very large dick. It was so long and thick. And pretty! He was absolutely blessed.

"Twan, I don't wanna do this. I'm not in the mood." I looked at him and said while backing up to the closest shower wall. "Come on baby, let me make it up to you." He said as he moved closer to me, turning me around to face the wall. Antwan smacked my ass and it wasn't long before he went to work. And it was amazing!

Twan took Chanelle's swollen clit in his mouth from behind, sucking on it while his hands were wandering all over her body. Especially focusing on her ass and thighs. He loved the feeling of being swallowed up by all that ass she had on her. He placed each hand on each cheek, holding her ass open as he continued to work his magical tongue through Chanelle's warm folds. The soft moans she made were only turing Antwan on even more. "Uh! Okay Twan that's enough!" Chanelle softly moaned out while trying to move Twan's head away from underneath her. He held her waist, pulling her body closer against him. He ran his tongue in circles around her fully exposed clit, causing her to whine out like a little girl. "Twaaaa- Stoo- Oh my godddd!" she cried out as her body to began to shake, causing Twan to hold her tight so her ass couldn't go ANYWHERE. It was over for her, and Twan definitely wasn't holding back or stopping at this point. He slurped her clit back into his mouth, sucking on it like a mad man! Chanelle just couldn't handle him. Seeing that Chanelle was at her breaking point, Twan slickly slide his two fingers deep inside her tight warm pussy. "Antwannn! Okayy!" she cried out as her body jerked, still trying to get out of the tight hold he had on her. Twan slowly thrusted his fingers in and out, brushing them against Chanelle's G-spot. Soon after; causing her to lose it, she moaned his name out loudly. Whining, begging for him to stop. That is until, "T- Twan, I'm cum- cummi- cumming!" Chanelle cried loudly. Her legs weaken with each thrust as she came all over Twan's fingers.

"That little thang' got some power to it, that's probably why yo ass ain't want me in it yet!" Twan joked as he left out of the shower, wrapping himself in a towel and walking into the room. I stood in the shower, still trying to gain some control over my body after what just happened.