28

My body ached like hell. I could barely move my face to talk. Last night I thought my life was going to be over. But maybe that's what my ass needed, a good ass whoopin'. I could only be mad and upset with myself. Usually, a nigga would never even get the damn opportunity to cross me once. Those young boys did what they had to do, understandable. But that little nigga Trayceon was next. I was going to knock all they asses off one by one, like a good ass game of Chess. That was a promise.

"Daddy, can I have some ice cream?" I heard my baby, Brielle ask me as she peaked her head in my bedroom door. "Ice cream? This early, I don't think so mama. Come here!" I sat up in my bed and opened my arms for her, she came running and jumping into the bed and into my arms. "Oh no! What happened to your eye daddy?" She asked while trying to pull open my eyelid. "Ouch!" I yelled causing her to freeze and look at me with concern. "I'm sorry daddy"..." I'm just playing baby!" I smiled and tickled her causing her to squirm around and laugh. "Can I go with you to see my Nelly at the hospital?" She asked. I really didn't want to take her but Brielle loves Chanelle as if she was her real mom. "Yeah baby, go brush your teeth. You can't go see her with that little stinky breath, you might kill her." I laughed while holding the tip of my nose and fanning my hand in front of it.
-
On our way to the hospital, we made a stop to get my baby some flowers and a card, letting her know that she is very much appreciated.

I helped Brielle out of the car, holding her hand as we walked in the hospital and to Chanelle's room.

"My Nelly!"... "My Bri Bri!" The both of them smiled and greeted each other with excitement, causing me to smile.

"What's up baby girl?" I said before kissing her forehead and placing the flowers in her lap. The flowers obviously didn't get me anywhere because all she did was roll her and toss them on the table beside her bed.

"Nelly, when are you coming back home. Me, Cari and Zai miss you a lot. Daddy does too." I listened to her say while I stood next to them, smiling.

"Chanelle, that soap smell goo-.." I looked up a her best friend as he walked out of the bathroom. I could see the look of fear taking over his face by the second once he saw me.

"What up man?" I walked over to him smirking and nodding my head while dapping him up. "H- hey Antwan." He said back as he nervously shook my hand in his then went to sit down.

"Brielle, guess what cutie? I'm getting released from the hospital tomorrow. So that means I'll get to come see you and your brothers." Chanelle smiled as she told Brielle causing her to smile and hug her tightly.

I knew she wasn't coming, at least not to stay. Maybe just to visit and that was going to be it.

"Damn Twan, what happened to you?" Chanelle asked me. "Ah, it's nothing baby. Just got into a little bar fight last night, I'm aight." I leaned over, kissing her lips while glaring up at Trayceon.

It mad no sense how scared he looked. He was shaking in his boots, ready to piss all over himself. I guess he wasn't so tough without his lil boys around.

"I- I'm about to go home Nelle, I'll come back here to see you tonight." Trayceon said while he gathered up his things then coming over to the bed and hugging Chanelle before he left the room. "I'll be back..." I said as I followed him out the room.

"Why you ain't pull that trigger bro, you had your golden opportunity. Why you ain't shoot me nigga?" I teased him from behind, but he paid me no mind. He just kept on walking and I kept on following him.

"Can you please stop following me?" He asked as he began speed walking causing me to laugh.

We were all the way outside in the parking lot, he tried opening his car door but I reached in front of him and slammed it shut.

"Can you please mov-"... "Shut up nigga!" I aggressively whispered, trying to avoid any attention. He turned towards me, rolling his eyes and trying to get away. That's when I placed both of my hands on each sides of the car, he definitely wasn't going anywhere now.

"You and your boys thought that shit was cool? Y'all thought y'all was so big and bad last night, try that shit now." I said while pulling my handgun out of the waistband of my jeans, holding it to his stomach. "Don't fell too good, do it nigga?" I whispered in his ear as I applied a little more pressure on the gun being held at his stomach. "It was their idea! I promise Antwan. I didn't want to do anything like that." He cried out to me. "Mhm. I bet you didn't, you too much of a pussy." I nodded my head while smirking in his face.

Poor Trayceon looked like he was ready to bust out into tears. He was as red as a stop sign. Shaking and tripping over his own words. I was loving it, every moment of it.

I finally removed my gun from where I had it aimed, placing it back on my hip in my waistband.

"Bitch ass nigga." I smirked in his face then went back into the hospital.

Those niggas was lucky I was trying to fix who I was. I made a promise to God and I wasn't going to fail him. I was just trying to scare his ass, all of them. It would be crazy if I scooped down and played around with they asses like I was a young boy. I had to be a grown man about the situation.

But if Trayceon brings any of this up to my baby girl, he was going to be buried right next to his big brother and that was on my life.