Chapter 1(edited)

Taeyong's POV~

I'm doing my job. I'm a chef with a small restaurant.The earning is quite enough. i earn enough and save enough. "Seulgi, w-will you be proud of me now?" I ask myself.

"Young man, your food is delicious." an old lady tells me.

"Thank you" I say.

"Do you have a woman to treat all this stuff?",she asks.

I don't know what to say."Yes. " I reply with slight uncertainty. "Good, then she must be the luckiest girl in the world" she says and leaves.Most likely the unluckiest girl for meeting a man like me.

I go home and take a quick shower. I'm in bed. This change in me is all because of her. I was a bully,a gangster. Threatening people, lying, getting into fights was like my lifestyle.

Flashback TY's POV~

Just another hopeless day in my life. I was all alone in a park, wounded by another gang when i was alone. Caring less for myself on a bench at night, the other gang was gone but i know they're in the park tormenting someone else. I was sitting in the dark so that no one saw me. I notice a girl who saw my bench but hasn't seen me. 

"Sorry. I didn't know it was occupied" she tells me.

"Sit if you want. Its not my property" I tell her. She then sits and after sometime asks me "Are you drunk?"

"No" I reply.

"Are you hungry?" she asks. "A little bit " i reply in boredom. Then without any hesitation she gives me a share of her food.

"Thank You" i reply. I don't know how to react to a situation like this. She gave without any strings attached. She quickly eats hers."Good night" she tells me and goes off.

"Hey whats your name?" I ask her. "Seulgi" she says without looking back. The meal was just a simple one but it tasted delicious.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please give this story a go. Comment.Love to all the readers.