Chapter 6

STILL IN FLASHBACK~

Taeyong's POV~

"Welcome back little bro" Taemin says sitting on my couch. "What are you doing here?" I ask in surprise.  "So, you like Seulgi huh! I heard you left being a gang banger. Is she worth it?" He smirks and asks me. "Why does it matter to you?" I ask him. "Come on. She's not worth it." he tells me. "She is worth everything to me. You are the one who doesn't deserve her!" I shout at him. "Come on. We can have fun. Lets go to a brothel" he grins and tells me. "I'm not going." I tell him in my most stubborn tone.

"Don't act all goody-goody with me. You're loose and you know it." he remarks and continues, "Do you really think she wants to be with a bad guy like you. A loose, fight thirsty gang banger." "I'm just about to hit him when he says "See, fight thirsty." "Taemin, what problem do you have. Can't you be happy for me just once?" I tell him. "How can I be happy when she's my woman." he says. "She's not yours!" I shout and try to punch him. He dodges it and kicks me in the abs. "You've gone soft Yong-ah" He smirks and tells me. "Not yet brother" I tell him and give him a low kick making him lose his balance. We get into a really big fight. DAMN IT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER 6. ENJOY AND HAVE A GOOD DAY DEAR READER. THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT ANYWAY.