Chapter 5

STILL IN FLASHBACK~

Taeyong's POV~

Another month passed. She still doesn't know Taemin is my elder brother. The truth is I'm afraid to lose her if she knows the truth. The funny thing is that helping her, knowing her, talking to her, spending time with her and listening to her I might've fallen in love with her. I can't believe it myself, me out of all the people falling in love, its crazy. She still tells me to stop being a gangster.

"Become a chef then" she told me one day. "Why?" I ask her amused. "So that you can cook for me everyday" was her sweet reply. "If I say yes to that then what will you do for me?" I ask her. "I don't know. You tell me." she says. "Will you go out with me then?" I ask her. She looks surprised. I can see that her face is flushed. Seeing her face is now making me worried. This is not the kind of way I wanted to ask. "Please say yes" I'm praying in my head and I close my eyes. Never in my entire life was I so nervous. "Yes" she said. It almost sounded like a whisper. I open my eyes to confirm and I can see her smile. "But only if you stop being a gang banger" she continued. "Okay then, deal?" I say. "Deal!" she says and we shake our hands on it.

Slowly and slowly I know I'm changing. When I'm with her I'm happy. I left being a gang banger and I'm trying to earn enough to open my own restaurant. Seulgi doesn't know about it and I'm planning to surprise her. I can't wait to go out with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT BRINGS US TO THE END OF CHAPTER 5. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. LOVE TO ALL THE USERS. DO COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT.