Chapter 17

6 months later~

Taeyong and Seulgi are so happy together. Funny, don't you think people thought they were incompatible. They were happy with the way their lives were unfolding. They would constantly go on dates and their dates were like evening stroll in the park and watch the sun as it sets, visit aquarium theme park and click lots of photos creating beautiful memories, going on picnics with the entire family, it is truly lovely...... UNTIL.....

Taeyong's POV~

I am so sure I want to marry Seulgi. I don't know what to do. I guess I should write a letter and formally propose her. But the thing is I am so freaking nervous. "Taeyong, you gotta chill." Taemin tells me as he calmly takes a sip of orange juice. "Well..... How can I!!!!" I blurt out fully tensed. So how do I do it. I have to plan everything. First thing, I need to calm down. Breathe in, Breathe out. Now lets think........................

THE PLAN~

Taemin part was to bring Seulgi to the Han River Park where Taeyong is 'SUPPOSED' to meet them. "Wear a dress or something preety but comfortable. It is going to be a special night." Taemin told Seulgi. " What is going to be special?" Seulgi asked curious. "We are going to take lots of photos and you wouldn't want to appear out of place right?" Taemin said as he packed some drinks. "How comes that's special ?" Seulgi asked. Clicking photos seemed funny to her. "Did you forget, tonight is the fireworks festival." Taemin said and after a few seconds Seulgi suddenly nodded her head. "Of course. How could I forget." Seulgi said giggling. "By the way, where is Taeyong?" Seulgi asked Taemin. They were currently in her place and Taemin had come alone. "Oh, he had a lot to prepare so, yeah." Taemin laughed and said. "Oh, alright." Seulgi said. "So tell me, I think your choice of fashion is pretty good, would you approve of my fashion?" Seulgi asked with a sheepish smile. "You expect me to that good, huh. Well, alright tell me what you're planning to wear?" Taemin said as he looked as Seulgi with a grin. 

After debating over the whole outfit, Seulgi along with Taemin decided to wear an off the shoulder floral maxi dress. It was an off white colour with some light green leaf and flower prints. (Please try your best to  imagine the dress.) Seulgi wore nude colour flats and left her hair open. Taemin was totally proud of his choice. 'Wait till Taeyong sees you." Taemin told Seulgi as he went ahead to  give Seulgi a high five. They went to the park in Taemin's car. They went ahead to meet Taeyong. After sometime they saw Taeyong at the center of the park dressed in a white shirt and black pants. Simple but he looked ravishing. His face immediately lit up when he saw Seulgi. Taemin suddenly came forward and whispered in Taeyong's ear,"She's all yours bro." and busied himself with the camera. 

Taeyong's POV~

Seulgi looks so pretty today. Calm down Taeyong. "Hi" Seulgi said as she approached me. "Hi there. You look great." I say. "Thank you. I'm glad I asked for help today." Seulgi said as she blushed. I don't even have to guess, I'm sure Taemin made her dress pretty today. Okay here goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Fortune cookie?" I offer Seulgi. " Sure" she says and takes it. She cracks it open and inside is a small message. "I love you!" Seulgi read out the message and smiled as she looked at me.

"Another one?" Taeyong offered Seulgi. "Sure" she said with a cute smile. This time she cracked it to find a gold ring. Before she could react, Taeyong went down on one knee. 

"You made me live a better life.

 You made me see a better side.

 I wish now that I would see you as mine.

 My love for you will never end.

So will you say yes, and marry me?"

Taeyong said as she gently took the ring and looked at Seulgi. She was in tears as she simply nodded her head and said"yes...... of course. Yes." She said as she smile so happily as Taeyong inserted the ring in her finger. Taeyong smiled as he stood up and the two of them hugged laughing. The onlooking spectators all started cheering and clapping. Taemin on the other hand was busy clicking pictures. Just as they let go of their hug, the fireworks began as if on cue. "Congratulation sister in law. You made my little brother really happy today." Taemin said as he approached the two love birds. Seulgi blushed as she heard 'sister-in-law', Taeyong was simply so happy and going bananas. Soon after they sat down and  watched the beauty of the fireworks created in the night sky.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER YET. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT. SORRY FOR THE UNSAID HAITUS. PLEASE VOTE AND GIVE IT A LOT OF LOVE. 

YOURS LOVINGLY

KHONOTA~