Chapter 14

After a week of monitoring Seulgi in the hospital, she was discharged. She went to her grandparents place and started to catch up on all the thing she had missed. She, honestly did not expect Taeyong and Taemin to be so kind-hearted and sweet. Obviously, Taeyong's joy knew no bound. Their relationship was special. No lust or desire, just love and purity. 

"Seulgi, can I talk to you for a minute alone?" Taemin asks Seulgi one day. " Okay." Seulgi says. They go to her room. It was difficult for Taemin to talk with Seulgi because she was constantly surrounded by Taeyong, her parents and grandparents. "Seulgi I don't know how to say this but  I am really sorry.I really am. Please forgive me. I was an idiot. I didn't know how close you and Taeyong were. I was a fool. I have to thank you Seulgi for opening my eyes and loving my little brother. I am really sorry." Taemin tells her. "Its okay. I've forgiven you because if it wasn't for you I might not have been so close to Taeyong" she said with a smile. Taemin expected a lot of awkward energy and well some tears and slaps and what not."How- What???? Are you not going to slap me or hit me..... after all I did....."Taemin asked her. "No. I won't. You've realised your mistake.' Seulgi said with a smile. "How do you do that?" Taemin asked in surprise. "Positivity." Seulgi said with an eye smile. "Thank you Seul. Continue to be happy and please take good care of my little brother." Taemin said and leaves. 

Seulgi's POV~

Taeyong and Taemin are really brothers. They asked the same things to me. *knock knock* someone knocks at my door. "Yes" I reply. " Its me Taemin. I forgot to mention, today all of us are going out, so we picked something for you to wear as well. I hope you like it. Taeyong and I went shopping for it but he got shy to give it to you. I hope you like it. We'll go at 6:30 in the evening." Taemin says as he hands me a bag. I thank him as he closes the door and leaves. Their choice aren't that bad as guys. It's already 3:30 p.m. Need to start searching for things to match with my outfit. I can't help but giggle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE. STAY SAFE. I WOULD LIKE TO ESPECIALLY THANK ALL THOSE READERS WHO HAVE BEEN  PATIENT WITH MY WRITING AND CONTINUOUSLY VOTED FOR THIS FF. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. THANK YOU.