Chapter 9

STILL IN FLASHBACK~

No one's POV~

It has been a few weeks after Taeyong's confession to Seulgi. Things have been running smoothly. They are still not dating because of the deal they made but they are on good terms. UNTIL..........

"She's gone? What do you mean?" Taemin asks his little brother Taeyong who is frantically going up and down the room. "She's not there. Nobody knows where she is. She lives with her grandparents and they filed a missing person's complaint after her parents said that she was never with them. I searched for her everywhere. She's just not there." Taeyong tells Taemin in a verge of tears. He didn't want anything to happen to her.

 Taeyong's POV~

"Yong, do you think..... its possible you know." Taemin told me. "What?" I ask. "Maybe its boss." Taemin says sounding confident and slightly doubtful. "Boss? Why?" I ask in desperation. "You were one of his best workers. But you left, remember. Boss is not the type of person who likes romance. Maybe he's doing it to get you back. Or maybe to make you pay for leaving." Taemin says in a sad voice.

TIME SKIP~

I'm back to the place that made me a monster along with my brother. "Boss! Its us. Taemin and Taeyong." Taemin shouts and as the doors open, we enter. "Taeyong. What a pleasant surprise." Boss says cynically. "Where is she?!?!" I ask in anger. " Who? Seulgi. The pretty one. The one you love. Oh, she's in my bedroom right now. Wanna see?" The Boss says with an evil grin. 

No one's POV~

"GIVE. HER. BACK." Taeyong says with menace. " Seulgi. See who came to visit you." The boss says as he opened the door to show Taeyong and Taemin to Seulgi. They can see she has bruises on her face, hands and legs. One of her ankles is chained to the bed, allowing restricted movement. "I still haven't done it with her. If that is what you are thinking." The Boss says looking at Taeyong with a smirk. 

"Taeyong, Taemin. Go away, Please." Seulgi says as Taemin and Taeyong comes forward to free her. "Don't worry Seulgi." Taeyong whispers in her ears as he tried to free her. "No you don't understand. He told me that he'll kill both of you. Please run." Seulgi whispered in desperation. "We know. That's why we called for help." Taeyong told her with a smile. 

AN HOUR BEFORE~

" Excuse me officer, I'd like to tell you something about Seulgi, the missing lady." Taemin said in a police station. Taemin told all about the suspects, how, why, when and also a master plan. He did bend some of the truths though just in case things went south. "So, how do you know all this. Can we know?" The officer asks Taemin and Taeyong. Taemin looked at Taeong who is oblivious about what is going on. "Private investigating." Taemin says finally. "Okay, then can I know what made you do it. And how you came up with such a plan." The officer asked. "Because she should live and be free. I am ready to die if it means she lives." Taeyong says suddenly. "WE..... we are ready to die for her." Taemin said correcting Taeyong. "WHY?" The officer asked looking at the two men. "Cause she is the sweetest human being. And also the love of My little brother." Taemin says flashing his sexy smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN THE OTHERS. BUT A LOT OF DETAILS ARE PRESENT IN THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. SHARE YOUR VIEWS AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE OR IF YOU WANT. LOVE AND AN AIR HUG TO ALL OF YOU SINCE WE ARE TOLD TO AVOID CONTACT DUE TO COVID-19. BUT PLEASE GUYS, FOLLOW THE RULES AND STAY SAFE.

BYE ;)