chapter 2

STILL IN FLASHBACK~

Taeyong's POV~

Two weeks passed by and I still haven't seen her. Seulgi. I remember her name. Its still so clear in my head. I am Walking in the dark alleys cause there aren't many people here.

"Please let me go" I hear a woman's voice. Who told you to go there in the first place I tell myself and move on. Not my business until a guy speaks up saying"Seulgi, don't be like this. We'll have fun." Seulgi? Seulgi!!!!!!! I rush to find them. I see a girl and her mouth was covered. Unable to scream she was crying as the guy went ahead and start to kiss her neck."Let her go!" I shout and hit the guy knocking him out. "You okay?" I ask. She is still crying. "Please control yourself and lets go" I tell her. She quietly listens to me and we walk towards the light.

After a while I see her properly. Dark hair, pretty face, perfect physique. "I'm Lee Taeyong, by the way" I say to break the silence."I'm seulgi" she says in a timid voice."I know. You offered me dinner in the park" I tell her."Oh. That was you." I see her smile for the first time. A pretty smile. "Will he be okay?" she asks me. "Yeah. He'll probably come to his senses in 30 minutes" I tel her.

Later that night I came to know that he was her ex-boyfriend. His name was Lee Taemin, my elder brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That brings us to the end of chapter 2. Hope you liked it. Stay strong everyone. This days coronavirus is spreading rapidly and its scary. Take care of yourselves.