Chapter 16

"Seulgi, I'm really happy to be on this date with you. I've really wanted this for a long time." Taeyong said in a sweet voice, his eyes only on Seulgi. "Thank you so much Taeyong for everything Taeyong." Seulgi replied as she interlocked their fingers. Then suddenly Seulgi asked Taeyong "Yongie, who is the chef of your restaurant?" "I am. But for tonight I'm all yours." Taeyong said in a really seductive voice making Seulgi look down, blushing like crazy." "Taeyong I have to say this... this is amazing." Seulgi said as she took the guts to look up at Taeyong who is staring at her with a sweet smile.

AT TAEMIN'S TABLE~

"Look at those two." Grandma said with a smile glancing towards Taeyong and Seulgi. "I remember when we were like that" Grandpa told Grandma and she just laughed. "Taemin, are you uncomfortable?" Grandma asked Taemin  who was sitting silently, looking at the table in his own imagination. Taemin immediately looked up  and nodded a 'no'. Grandma looked at Taemin and thought that if she was still a young girl she would have  a crazy crush on Taemin because he was so handsome and his brown eyes seemed really gentle. Grandpa too was thinking that if he had Taemin's visual, he wouldn't be sitting with an old couple but he will be in a club. And yet here they were. 

"Taemin, why don't you have a girl?" Grandma asked. Taemin was slightly shocked at the sudden question but smiled and said," If I had a woman, who would take care of you?" Grandma suddenly felt shy at the response but grandpa wasn't having it "Behave yourself boy. Thats my wife you are talking to!!!" Grandpa suddenly said making both Taemin and Grandma laugh at his jealously. Some things never change.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW THIS IS A REALLY LATE UPDATE AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT. BUT THANK YOU FOR READING IT ANYWAYS. I'M PLANNING SOMETHING OUT OF MY BRAIN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT. STAY SAFE. SHOUT OUT TO MY FIRST FOLLOWER @MarriellSamson8 FOR FOLLOWING ME. I AM LITERALLY SO HAPPY!!!!!!