Chapter 7

STILL IN FLASH BACK~

Taeyong's POV~

After the intense fighting, Taemin and I sit on the couch. Well we fought but we were getting nowhere except my house is a mess. "You really like her that much huh." Taemin tells me, panting. "Yes brother. So please stay away from her." I say trying to catch my breath. "Okay. BUT for that you need to invite me to your wedding to bless the two of you." Taemin tells me looking very exhausted. "WHAT? WEDDING?!?!?! PFFT!!!! You're thinking too far." I tell him but ummm.... inwardly I'm smiling. Seulgi as my bride huh. The wedding, reception, honeymoon and family. 

"Now, who's thinking too far?" Taemin nudges me. He may be a pervert and a gang banger but he is still my brother. "Oh... you know the boss is angry with you, right? About your sudden leaving." Taemin tells me. "How so?" I ask. "Because it was for a girl. Boss hates cheesy stuff, remember." he tells me. "Well, nothing can be done about it though." I tell him with a smile. "Be careful. I wouldn't be too carefree if I were you." he tells me. "I will brother." I say.

We start cleaning the mess we've created. "Its so easy to destroy. Cleaning too should be that easy." Taemin whines and tells me. I laugh. "Taemin, how did you and Seulgi meet?" I ask him out of the blue. "Uhhhh...... In art class. She always made the most beautiful art whereas I made the complete opposite." he smiles and tells me. "Why did you force her that day?" I ask him seriuosly. "Well, I was drunk. Both times. And slightly high. I was on my way to the brothel to relieve myself when I saw her in those thigh revealing shorts and over sized shirt. Both times  I was a slightly hor-" before he could continue I cut him off by hitting him with a cushion. I knew what he was feeling but talk about TMI.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL THAT'S IT FOR CHAPTER 7. DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT. 

XOXO

KHONOTA~