Chapter 4

(READER'S DISCRETION ADVISED)

STILL IN FLASHBACK~ 

Taeyong's POV~

Taemin told Seulgi to meet him in his house.His deal was a one night stand to delete all the photos. What a pervert. Seulgi will not stop crying. "I'll take care of him" I tell her. Before she can stop me I go to his house and takes him out by surprise again. This time I tie him to his chair and wakes him up by splashing a glass of ice cold water on him. He is stunned(obviously).

"Stay away from Seulgi or else" I tell him."Or else what?" he says in defiance. "Or else you will have a lot of trouble to have children" I tell him with a smirk. "Little bro is that you?" he asks me. "Yes" I reply with no feeling. "Come on, if you want to share the one night then we can share." he tells me. This literally boils my blood. I can see that he is intoxicated by who knows what he had. But high or not I give him a punch straight on his face. "She is not yours!" I yell at him. 

"Oh Taeyong, you're still young. Come on." he tells me. "Where are the photos and copies?" I ask him. "Why should I tell you?" He tells me.  "Taemin, don't test my patience. You know I don't have it. Honestly I'm thinking of burning you're house if you don't tell me" I tell him. He just smirks and says "Its under the bed and in my phone." I take all the copies and his phone as well. "Now, let me go" he tells me. "That wasn't part of the deal" I say with a smirk and leave him to his misery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. A WARM GREETING TO ALL THE READERS. I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY. DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND  CONSIDER VOTING FOR THIS STORY IF YOU WANT. 

LOTS OF LOVE,

KHONOTA