Chapter 3

(READER'S DISCRETION ADVISED)

STILL IN FLASHBACK~

Taeyong's POV~

Its now one month since I've known Seulgi. She came to know I was a gang banger. She frowned. "What's wrong?" I ask her in the park. We started hanging out here. "You don't seem like the gangster type." She tells me. "Why?" I ask her curious of her answer. "You're too handsome to be one" she answers. "Oh. You think I'm handsome" I say to tease her. She just tells me "Taeyong, its not nice to live like this." I've got to admit, at times I'm not proud with myself. "What do you think I should do then" I ask her. "I don't know. A model?" she tells me. I just laugh it off. Model. Yeah right.

Suddenly she gets a call. I see the caller ID "TAEMIN". "Why is Taemin calling you?" I ask her. She answers the call and I see her whole face expression changing. She suddenly starts to cry. Worried I ask her"What's wrong Seulgi?" "Taemin.......he...h..." *Ting* she receives a notification from Taemin. It was a series of photos of Seulgi in her undergarments. I can't help but be filled with complete anger. She seemed broken and i don't know what to do. So i just hug her. I will end my brother for sure. 

"What will you do if you were in my place?" she asks me. "I'll make his life miserable." I tell her. "How?" she asks. "I'll think about that" I tell her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3 IS DONE. ENJOY AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR HEALTH DEAREST READERS. COMMENT AND I THINK YOU VOTE RIGHT. I DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS KIND OF STUFF SO PLEASE FORGIVE MY DUMBNESS. BYE~