Chapter 12

STILL IN FLASHBACK~

Taeyong's POV~

Taemin and I have decided to take care of Seulgi and her grandparents. Her parents didn't mind it so much. Its been trying times. Taemin and I have become closer all because of Seulgi. This girl can do miracles even in her sleep. We have been talking lately about the future and Taemin said he wants to help me open the restaurant. We are going to be partners. Her Grandparents  are so sweet. So caring. It was a bit difficult to warm up to her grandpa but we soon managed to get along well. Her parents don't live in the city. They work in a restaurant in the mountains. Seulgi came to the city for her studies and to take care of her grandparents. Grandpa and Grandma keeps talking about her whenever we meet. 

Its been 3 month since the dreadful incident and Seulgi is still sleeping. Taemin and I visit her everyday. Sometimes her grandparents visit her but they can't always because of their health, its hard on them. Taemin and I, we can't forgive ourselves for what happened......... how could something like this happen. 

"Taeyong???" her grandma calls Taeyong. "Yes grandma" Taeyong  respond and goes to her. "Have you seen Taemin?" She inquires Taeyong. "Grandma, you called."Before Taeyong could respond  Taemin comes from the backyard. She just looked at the two of them.Tall, lean, handsome, caring. Who wouldn't want guys like them. "Can the two of you come and meet my relative" she asks. "Of course" they reply without hesitation. They went to the common room where her guest was sitting. The truth was that Seulgi's grandma was just showing them off to her relative. Soon after a light talk, Taeyong and Taemin leaves the room. "Where did you find such handsome gentlemen?????" her relative asks. "Not going to spill."was grandma's playful reply.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SO NOTHING MAJOR HAPPENED IN THIS CHAPTER, JUST THE AFTER EFFECT OF THE EVENT. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATE UPDATE. THERE IS A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON AND I JUST HOPE YOU GUYS STAY SAFE. I WILL TRY TO BE MORE REGULAR. 

LOTS OF LOVE~

Khonota ;)