Chapter 10

STILL IN FLASHBACK~

No one's POV~

The boss seems completely happy with his work. Taemin and Taeyong both at the same place like sitting ducks. Then suddenly one of the goons shout from the back, "Boss!!!! POLICE!!!" "TAEYONG! TAEMIN! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS! KILL THEM!" The boss shouts in anger. Lucky for Taemin and Taeyong, they are the best of the best among them so before the other goons take out their gun, the guys quickly attacks them.

"Police! Hands up where we can see them!" one officer shouts as he comes in the room. Before he realizes whats going on, the boss takes out a gun at lightning speed and tries to shoot Taeyong. BANG! A gunshot was heard. Before anyone can see what really happened another gunshot BANG! Then the police shots down the boss which ultimately resulted in the boss' death. 

It was not Taeyong who was shot. Seulgi took the hits. She stood in between Taeyong and the boss. The first bullet went in her right shoulder and the second bullet in her lower back. Looking at Taeyong with tears in her eyes, a small, feeble and sad smile, she collapses. Taeyong sees her and catches her before she falls on the ground. "Seu.... Seulgi...... No. No.....No.... Please. Seul... stay with me.... why....no..." Taeyong kept muttering as heavy drops of tears falls down his eyes. Taemin is also shocked. He too is in tears as he tries to free her ankle. Blood would not stop flowing. "PREPARE THE VEHICLE! WE HAVE AN INJURY!" the police officer shouts as Taeyong carries Seulgi in his arms and Taemin puts pressure on her wounds to slow down the bleeding. They've done this before but this has never happened to someone so close to them. They go ahead and take her to the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, THIS CHAPTER IS A HEART-BREAKING CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU GUYS FELT TAEYONG'S PAIN. DEAR READERS, WHOEVER YOU ARE, STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY. UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER.