Chapter 8

STILL IN FLASHBACK~

Taeyong's POV~

This is now the fifth month. "Seulgi, I have something that I want to tell you." I told her. "What is it?" Seulgi asked me with concern."Its about Taemin." I tell her really slowly and softly. "What about him?" she asked. DEEP BREATH. "Taemin is my elder brother. I'm sorry Seulgi I didn't tell you before. I didn't want to lose you but I didn't want to keep such a big secret from you. I'm so sorry." I tell her really fast closing my eyes waiting for a slap on my face. 

"So your elder brother is Taemin. I see." Thats all she said. I'm surprised??? Or shocked??? "Aren't you mad at me?"I ask her confused. "No, I'm not. Why would I be. I'm thankful to you Taeyong for sharing your secret with me. Though I must admit that I had my doubts since Taemin and you had really similar names. I'm just happy you are being honest with me." she says with a smile. "How do you do that?" I asked her. "Do what?" She says. "Not get angry." I say. "Thats simple. Instead of focusing on the bad part look at the situation given to you and turn it into something positive." She tells me with an eye smile. I don't think thats easy.

"Taeyong, you trust and listen to me so well. You learn and you try. Why do you do it?" She asks me out of the blue. I don't know what to say and my mouth decided to say the word "LOVE". "HUH-" she says trying to process what she just heard. I still can't believe my stupid reply. "Seulgi, I didn't want my confession to be like this. The thing is, I.... I've fallen in love with you. Your smile, your voice, they've become a part of me. You made me feel cared and loved and that I am not trash. You gave me a human side and I don't want to lose you." I say and I feel tears building up in my eyes.

SHE HUGGED ME. REAL TIGHT. We stayed like that for some time as I tried to pull myself together in her embrace. Soon as we broke the hug our eyes met. I looked at her intently. She was smiling. I swear she looked so cute I was about to scream. My hand, voluntarily tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. She looked at me deeply, slightly shocked by my action. I look at her and slowly lean closer to her and go for a kiss. Her lips felt soft and sweet. WE KISSED. She didn't push back but she came closer. After sometime we let go. THAT WAS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD. I smile at her and she looks downwards. Her cheeks are pink and flushed. OMO, she's shy. How cute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LONGEST CHAPTER YET. BUT I HAD A LOT OF MOMENTS WHERE I REALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS ESPECIALLY THE KISS SCENE. DO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IF YOU WANT AND CONSIDER VOTING PLEASE. STAY SAFE.

*WINK* ;)