Chapter 18

Seulgi and Taeyong decided to get married......... 6 months after Taeyong's proposal. Heavy preparation was underway. They did not invite that many people. Seulgi's parents, grandparents, Taemin, the workers in their restuarant, the doctors and nurses who took care of Seulgi when she was in coma and a few of Seulgi's friends. 

The wedding was held outdoors.Simple though, it was really meaningful. Taeyong wore a black tux, Seulgi wore an off shoulder, off white dress with lace finishing, softly curled hair, light makeup, fancy earrings and carried a bouquet of baby pink flowers. She looked beautiful. Grandma was wiping her tears looking at her grown grand daughter who is about to marry the love of her life. So beautiful and lovely. The venue too looked gorgeous with white and baby pink decorations, fairy lights hanging down and a gorgeous aisle. It was as elegant as it could be. A wedding was a wedding. Taeyong was nervous. They called a pastor and a photographer. It was soon time for Seulgi to walk the aisle. Soon the music started playing and Seulgi was walking the aisle with her father. 

Taeyong's POV~

As soon as the music started playing I saw Seulgi walking towards me. I couldn't believe my eyes. She looked beautiful and heavenly. I couldn't honestly look at any other thing at all. Only her. She was the only thing that existed in my world. 

Seulgi couldn't help but smile. She was going to be married. Her family was in tears. She and her father soon reached the end of the aisle where Taeyong was waiting for Seulgi along with the pastor. Seulgi's dad soon gave her hand to Taeyong and went back to sit with his wife and parents. They exchanged their vows and rings, focusing only on each other and nothing else. As far as they were concerned, nothing existed at the moment. Only them and their future. 

Soon the pastor announced "I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Taeyong smiled as he looked at his bride. Now she was his wife. Taeyong slowly leaned towards Seulgi and gave her a soft peck on the lips. Why not a passionate kiss you ask, well I'm the author so just move on. Just kidding.... Well Taeyong was not oblivious of the fact that there were Seulgi's grandparents there as well and not wanting to offend them by giving a passionate one he settled for a slow and soft peck. 

As soon as they kissed there were cheers and shouts and claps erupting from everywhere. The people soon came forward and all of them congratulated the lovely couple. Just as promised Taemin blessed them and they started laughing. They soon cut the cake and fed each other giggling. Seulgi was just so happy. Taeyong was looking at his wife. Innocent and beautiful, a perfect butterfly girl. She was all his he smiled at the thought. A new fresh beginning was gifted to Taeyong and he couldn't wait for it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

WHATSUP READERS. SO FINALLY AN UPDATE. I KNOW ITS AFTER SO LONG BUT APPARENTLY MY SCHOOL IS CONDUCTING EXAMS AND ASSIGNMENTS AND HOMEWORK SO I'M KIND OF BUSY. NO WORRIES THOUGH ITS ALL ONLINE BUT THATS MORE FRUSTRATING. STAY SAFE AND HAPPY. KEEP READING.

YOUR ONE AND ONLY

Khonota~