Chapter 11

STILL IN FLASHBACK~

Its been 3 hours since Taeyong and Taemin have been in the hospital. "My grand daughter Seul. Is she going to be okay?" Seulgi's grandmother asks Taeyong. Her grandpa held him by the collar and told him in an angry voice," You did this! If only you didn't meet her, we wouldn't be here" he shouts. "She was the only one who took care of us and loved us. We loved her like our own daughter." her grandfather suddenly becomes soft and starts sobbing. Taeyong took all the hits her grandpa and her parents gave without a single word. "I wish it was me who took all the shots." Taeyong says in a whisper as a tear slides down his cheeks. 

Seulgi's parents too came and gave some very powerful words towards Taeyong and Taemin but everyone could see her grand parents were closer to her then her parents. After sometime when they all calmed down Seulgi's  grandma approached Taeyong. "Are you by any chance Taeyong?" she asks. "Yes, I am. How do you know my name?" Taeyong asks the grandma. "AH- Seulgi talks a lot about you. She says you are a good guy. I wish we didn't have to meet like this." Grandma says in a soothing tone as she sits down. "I'm the worst person she could ever meet" Taeyong says. Then suddenly, the doctor comes out of the ER.

"How's she?" Taemin asks the doctor. "I'm sorry but she's in coma." the doctor replies leaving Taemin in shock. "Taeyong comes and asks Taemin what the doctor said. "She's in coma." Taemin chokes as he said this. By then, Seulgi's parents and grandparents asked them what the news was. "How's my Seul?" Her grandma asks. The guys don't know how to break it to them. They first told the parents about her condition. To her grandparents, they slowly told them. Step by step so that they will not panic. "When will she wake up?" her grandma asks. "I don't know" Taeyong says. 

Taeyong's POV~

"I don't know." I reply to Seulgi's grandma. My seul may sleep forever. Why in the world would she do something like this. I was the one who was supposed to be shot. WHY SEULGI???? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS ALSO NOT A VERY HAPPY CHAPTER, SORRY. TELL ME HOW YOU GUYS FELT ABOUT IT. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. STAY SAFE DURING THESE TRYING TIMES.REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE LATE UPDATE.