❤Circumstances❤

Your quirk is that you can transfer people's injuries onto yourself, or other people, even if they're fatal. You also heal much quicker than other people.

As you sat down by the window in your new studio apartment, you glanced around the sparsely decorated room. It wasn't anything impressive, not by any stretch of the imagination, but, it was your home now. You had moved to a new town to go to the best Med-School in the country and even though you had always waited to grow up and live on your own, you were feeling kinda lonely. Standing up, you decided that the best thing to do would be to start unpacking the boxes that littered your floor. Opening the first box you saw brightly colored posters, fairy lights, and soft pillowcases even though they were all yours, everything felt off about seeing them anywhere but in your old room.

Unpacking all of the boxes you had filled up the previously blank canvas that was your apartment and decided to check the time. It was about 7:30 and looking out the window you saw a beautiful sunset. You decided that you should probably go out and pick up some food for dinner and the next couple of days, so you wouldn't have to deal with too many people. You slipped on some shoes, picked up your keys and purse, and grabbed a light jacket for the evening chill. Stepping out the door you felt a slight shiver run up your spine as you closed and locked your door.

<-<-<- Time Skip ->->->

The store had been nearly empty and you were glad. After grabbing some ramen and a couple of other essentials you left the store. Even though it had only been about thirty minutes since you went into the store, the Sun had already fallen below the highrises surrounding you, making shadows fall across the roads around you, and as you walked back to your apartment, groceries in hand, you turned down the first street to your left. You didn't recognize the buildings, but since you had just moved in. you didn't find that abnormal. But, after about 15 minutes of walking around, you figured that you must have made a wrong turn somewhere.

The Sun had now set completely and a chill was starting to set into your bones. The streetlights had turned on but every second you wandered around you saw the sky darkening. As you returned to the store to try and see where you went wrong you heard sounds coming from an alleyway up ahead. It wasn't a particularly dangerous neighborhood, but, you still felt uneasy. Slowing your pace a little you leaned around the closest building to look in seeing nothing but darkness. Until you heard a grunt and saw one of the shadows turn to face you.

<-<-<- Dabi's POV ->->->

He hadn't meant to get in a fight, it had just kinda, happened, but, since he had been doing work for the League, he hadn't considered that he might need to have someone with him. He didn't want to draw too much attention to himself as he was a wanted criminal, so he had decided to refrain from using his quirk, even though it had resulted in his defeat. The four guys had easily overtaken him since he had decided to not use his quirk, and here he was, leaning up against a wall in some alley, badly beaten. As he tried to sit further up he grunted in pain, he must have broken a rib or two. Turning his head to the street he saw a young woman looking into the alley. Knowing that she would turn you in in a heartbeat, you tried to get up again but pain shot through your chest, causing you to screw your face up in pain and bend over further.

" Ar-re you. Are you okay Sir?" She asked, but through your pain, you could do nothing to reply, but shake your head. Even though you knew that she could turn you in at any time, you were in no state to refuse her help. " Can I help you, I'm a little lost right now, but I'm sure I can help you get somewhere..." She had approached you while talking and stopped as she looked down at your shirt aghast. Looking down yourself you saw a giant red stain growing larger by the second, against the white of your shirt the red stood out painfully. " Oh my God! Let me get a look at that!" She had set her bags down and rushed to crouch beside you. Reaching out towards your chest she looked up at you with her honest (y/e/c) eyes for an okay, you managed a nod in response.