❤Love Letters❤

(I've had this general idea for a while, so here we go. Also, (f/b) is favorite beverage)

     The floor was cold as you stepped out of your carpeted room. You were wearing light purple cat socks, but they weren't really thick enough to keep out the chill of the concrete flooring. Kurogiri walked by, nodding in greeting, you waved back and smiled enthusiastically. It was about 7:30 a.m and most of the L.O.V was already gone, on some mission. You were really just a healer, so you didn't go on many missions, and you also weren't wanted by the police. Yet.

     You weren't all that hungry so you just made a cup of (f/b) and sat on one of the barstools in the kitchen. No one would be around for another couple hours, so you decided to grab your phone, and play some soft music while you drank your (f/b).

     Noticing a pile of letters on the counter you leaned over to see who they were for. The handwriting on all of the letters looked the same, and, upon closer inspection, all of the letters were for you. None of them had stamps or addresses, but they were in candy-colored envelopes with little pictures and drawings all over them. Since they were for you, you decided to open them, the one on top was in a mint envelope, and had hand-drawn pictures of flowers all over it. Opening it, you saw a matching piece of paper covered in neat handwriting that said:

(y/n),

     I wish you would look my way more, your bright, intelligent, (e/c) eyes are beautiful. I love your soft laughter, it fills me up inside and brightens my day. You, brighten my day when you so much as walk into the room, with your kind smile, and loving gestures. You act like everyone deserves love in this world, even if they clearly don't, which is probably good for me. I wish I could tell you these things instead of writing them, but, this is better than nothing.

Love,

Dabi

     The letter shocked you. Dabi hadn't seemed like the type to write little love letters, even if he hadn't delivered them. Maybe he wasn't as cocky and confident as you had assumed. His compliments were lovely and left you smiling as the music wrapped around you.

     Going through the pile of letters, you felt you understood Dabi more. He had complimented you endlessly, flattered you, and explained himself in little bits. But, it felt like he hadn't really meant for you to see them.

     " We're back. (y/n)!" Toga's high pitched voice surprised you, had you lost track of time. Glancing at the clock it was almost 10:00, and you felt Toga envelope you in a warm hug.

     " Leave (y/n) alone physco." Dabi's voice rang from the doorway.

      As Toga hugged you her eyes widened looking at the letters in front of you, giggling, she turned to Dabi, " Well, look's like you left your little, letters, on the counter."

      Toga giggled even more as Dabi's usually cool and collected features turned into surprise and a bright blush dusted his cheeks, " (y/n) I.... I can explain, I promise!" His eyes were flashing as he rushed over to gather up the letters.

     You reached out and touched his hand, " You don't need to explain anything," He glanced down at your hand on his, " I think it's really endearing and sweet." Your voice softened as he stopped trying to gather up the letters.

     " So... you read, all, of them?" He glanced down and ran a hand through his fluffy black hair.

      " Unless there are more somewhere else.... Yeah." You looked into his bright turquoise eyes, " I like you too Dabi." You stood up and held his hands in yours.

     " Really?" Dabi looked surprised, as you stared earnestly into his eyes.

     " Of course I do Dabi! You're sweet, kind, and handsome, what else could I ask for?" You said, squeezing his hands and smiling your brightest smile.

     Toga squealed in excitement, " You two are the most adorable couple ever!!!" You smiled at her comment, and Dabi blushed more.

     " Kay, whatever's going on in here, you better knock it off right now!" Shigaraki said, walking in looking like he had crawled right out of bed.

     Dabi straightened, " Well maybe it's none of your business, you edgy ..." The two of them kept at it like that for quite a bit, but that was okay, they were kinda cute fighting like this, and it was very entertaining. So you and Toga settled in to watch the show.