❤Kitty❤

(Kind of a shorter one, but, that's what I did)

       The cat jumped into your lap. It's large yellow-green eyes staring daggers at you.

     " Oh my gosh," You said in exasperation, rolling your eyes at the cat, " if you would give me like two seconds! Sheesh!" The cat pawed at your hand as you set down your phone. Standing up, it jumped down from the couch and ran ahead of you into the kitchen. Its tail swished as you opened a can of wet food for the spoiled little monster. Even though you loved your calico cat, switchboard, she was a needy little monster and would do anything to be the center of attention. One time she pulled the shower curtain off the wall just to try and get some pets.

     Setting the food down on the tiled kitchen floor, you ran your hand over Switchboard, her fur was silky and soft.

     " Boo.", a deep voice behind you cut into your thoughts as someone grabbed your shoulders. You squeaked, jumping a couple of inches off the ground and scaring Switchboard away. You turned a little miffed, there he was. Dabi. You knew it had to be him even before you turned around, his laughter had given it away.

     " Really?", You said turning to glare at Dabi, " You scared Switchboard!"

     Dabi looked amused with himself, smirking as he stopped his laughter, " I'm pretty sure I scared more than just Switchboard, Kitty." He looked down at you, he was only a couple inches taller then you, but he made every inch count. Now that you were facing him you got a good look at him. His black hair was fluffed out in every direction, and his black clothing was ripped up a little.

     " What happened?" You said, even though he was kind of a jerk sometimes, you still didn't want him to be hurt.

     " Oh, nothing," He said, averting his eyes, " It's really just my shirt." You moved to look at him. His shirt was torn up and you could see some light scratches underneath and he had a couple of bruises forming on his face. " Really that concerned about me, Doll?" Dabi asked gently, searching your eyes for something.

     You blushed and looked away, " It's my job to keep all of you uninjured." It was. You had been recruited by the L.O.V a couple of weeks ago, and adjusting to some of their eccentricities had taken longer than expected. Dabi wasn't really that bad, he was nice to you and really seemed to try not to cause any unnecessary pain to anyone. These past couple of days, the two of you had been exchanging loving gestures, nothing official but it felt right.

     " Awww, the Kittens blushing!" Dabi said, smiling patronizingly at you and cocking his head to the side. He moved his hand up to your chin and tilted your face towards his, " I know you like me Doll, I'm just wondering if you know?" He smirked and kissed you. Gently at first then he pulled you closer to him and pushed your bodies together.

     Breaking apart from him, you grabbed his hand, " You know, you're not as bad as you pretend to be Dabi." You said smiling softly and pulling him towards the couch where you had been sitting, " Come on, I wanna cuddle." He rolled his eyes slightly and tried to look annoyed, but you knew he loved being snuggly and soft. As he sat down on the couch you curled yourself partially onto his lap and lay your head on the armrest.

     " You really are just like a cat sometimes, goodness," Dabi said, grabbing the remote and turning on a horror movie. You didn't like watching horror movies by yourself, but with other people, they were usually fine. The plot centered around some teens who decided to stay in a cabin over winter break and ended up separated. Every now and then something would spook you, making you jump, which always made Dabi laugh, calling you a "Scaredy-Cat", or a "Baby", but he was only joking.

     As the movie continued, the groups dwindled in numbers, being picked off one by one, until one remained. The last teen escaped but just barely, and then the credits rolled, "That wasn't as good as I thought it would be." You said, a little disappointed but also a little relieved. If it had been better, it might be hard to get to sleep tonight.

     " At least I got to see you jump." Dabi said smirking down at you and running his hands through your, " You're really cute, especially when you're spooked." He said, his voice softening as he pulled you into a kiss, " I think we should probably get to sleep, Dollface. Wouldn't want you to be tired in the morning." Dabi pulled you up and led you to his room.

     You paused at his door, " Are you sure you're okay with me staying with you?", You asked, concerned that he was being insincere, but as Dabi turned to face you, he looked hurt.

     " Why? Do you not want to?" Dabi's voice was a little quieter and not nearly as confident as usual. He glanced down as if he didn't expect you to want to stay with him.

     " Of course I want to stay with you, I just wasn't sure if you were really okay with it or if you were just leading me on, or, something?" You blushed even heavier as you explained, he looked back up at you locking your eyes with his.

     "Doll, I would never lead you on, and, I would give anything to have you stay the night with me," His eyes were honest and his words were sincere, " So, come on, Kitty. Let's get some sleep." He pulled you into his room and the two of you crawled into his bed, covering yourself in blankets and snuggled up against each other, " Night, Kitten." Dabi said as he moved his hand to your back.

     " Night Night Dabi," You said, as you nuzzled up against his chest, falling into sleep.