❤Pillow Fort❤

(Yeah, I'm really not feeling it this summer, but we have a ways to go so... HoPiNg FoR sOmE iMpRoVeMeNt HeRe!!!!)

(Also, this book has 1K reads???!! Like, WOW!! Thank you guys so much for reading my weird little stories, I'm so pleased to have an outlet to share my writing!! So Thank you!!)

     Walking through the door of your apartment, you sighed, setting your keys down and slipping off your shoes. There was a soft light filtering in through the windows so you could see dust particles floating around as you looked around your living room. Everything had been taxing these past few weeks, and today was the icing on the cake, everything had lasted too long, and it didn't really seem to be looking up. Shigaraki had been giving you and the rest of the league progressively more work for the past couple weeks now, and it was starting to become too much to handle.

     " What can I do to make this day better??" You looked around in consideration, " Hmmmmm..." Your (e/c) eyes lit up as you figured out the perfect ending to the day. First, you changed into a set of pajama shorts with cat faces on them and a tank top that said "Are you kitten me?". Rushing into the kitchen you turned on some chill music (I'm quite fond of Frank Sinatra) and pulled up your favorite cookie dough recipe. Humming as you gathered all the ingredients, you spun around the kitchen mixing everything together. Setting the cookie dough in the refrigerator, you skipped into your bedroom, gathering all of the pillows and blankets off your bed. Pulling two chairs out of the kitchen, you stretched a fluffy pink sheet across the tops of the chairs and the back of your couch. Crawling into the fort, you laid out a comforter on the ground and set the blankets around the edges, tossing a couple stuffed animals in the fort too. You walked over to your room, picking up your computer, and grabbed the cookie dough as you crawled back into the fort.

     The cookie dough was delicious and getting comfortable in your fort, you turned on a show you'd been meaning to watch for a while now feeling calm for the first time in a while.

     After the first few episodes, you had finished up your cookie dough, and as you settled in for another one, you heard someone knocking on your door, " (y/n)?! Ya' there??"

     You stood up, rolling your eyes, as you walked over to the door, " One second," opening the door, you looked up to see Dabi. You were used to seeing him at work, but he'd never come to your house before, it definitely wasn't a bad thing though, " Wait, what're y..."

     Dabi pushed in through the door, grabbing your arms and looking you over quickly, " Are you okay???" His eyes were wide and he seemed worried, " Where's.... Wait.... What was wrong anyways?" Dabi looked up to your face as if he had just realized something, " Toga!!" He fumed as he let go of you, and took a couple of steps away.

     Confused, you asked him, " What d'ya mean?? What'd Toga do?" You could see the anger building in Dabi's eyes.

     " She tricked me is what!!" He was furious as he paced back in forth in front of you, " Toga told me that you were in danger and that I should get over here right away." Dabi paused and looked a little far off, " I think next time I see her, I'll kill her." You rolled your eyes at his antics as he continued, " It wouldn't be that hard, I could do it," Dabi really seemed to be considering the notion, as he seemingly remembered that you were there, " Oh, sorry, well I guess I'll be going now," Dabi's eyes saddened a little, " Not like ya' need me over er' anythin', so..."

     You reached out to grab his hand as Dabi moved to walk out the door, " No!" Turning he seemed surprised by the forcefulness of your request, which was fair, " I mean, would you mind staying I while. It's not like I'm doing anything, and as long as you don't have any plans..." You were losing your ability to form sentences and noticed that you were still holding his hand.

     Blushing you dropped his hand, and he took a couple of steps back towards you, seemingly having regained his usual cockiness, " Well Kitten," Dabi smirked as he wound his arm around your waist pulling you closer to him, " Seems you've really got your heart set on me staying, and I'd hate to let you down," Dabi's smile charming in a devilish way, and the closeness to him was distracting as you tried to find your words again. Pitifully failing and only succeeding to fluster yourself further, " Awww," He laughed, it wasn't mocking but playful, " You're too cute for your own good Sweet Heart," Dabi seemed to consider something for a moment, as he stared down at you. Seemingly having reached his decision, he kissed you. Gently, but it developed into something more forceful and possessive as you reciprocated. Tonight really was looking up for you, wasn't it.