❤Circumstances Pt.2❤

This was requested by my friend Toko 35, so, here we go!

     The morning air carried a chill with it as you looked out your open kitchen window, even in town, the air smelled fresh in the morning. You had set a couple of small potted plants in the windows around your apartment and you could see the dewdrops collecting on the leaves. You had woken up early so you could watch the sunrise through your windows, with a cup of boba tea. As you put the water on to boil and got out the tapioca pearls, you heard a bang and a sharp intake of breath. Whipping around you saw Dabi crawling through your window. He had two other people trailing him and you could see that they were covered in blood and wounds. Dabi looked up, his teal eyes locking onto your (e/c) eyes, and e smirked.

     " I knew it was this apartment," Dabi said, his voice scratchy, " She was the one who healed me last time." The two others looked around your small apartment at the soft decorations and light colors,

     " Yeah, sure... Dabi." the blue-haired man said, crimson eyes wandering over to you.

     " Awww, (y/n)'s prettier then I imagined! You should have described her better!" The younger girl said, her blonde buns messy and her clothing caked in blood.

     Backing up a little you pressed yourself up against the counter, " Dabi, who are your friends?" You said, a little apprehensively. These three had just come in through your window and they were not in any good shape.

     " Sorry Sweetheart, I forgot to introduce them didn't I?" Dabi said, winding his arm around your waist, " The physco blonde's Toga, and the crusty guy's Shigaraki, but as you may have noticed, we're in a spot of trouble. Think you could patch us up, Doll?" He leaned his head down kissing your neck as he said the last part. Blush powdered your cheeks and you nodded, a bit flustered. You tried pulling away from him to go check on Toga and Shigaraki but he didn't let go so you pulled him along with his head resting on your shoulder.

     Toga didn't seem to banged up even though she was the messiest, just a couple scrapes and bruises. Shigaraki was bleeding profusely from a slash across his neck and a couple of cuts on his upper thigh. You had to turn around to examine Dabi, so he was holding you at the small of your back. His head lolled as you moved out from under him, and you saw two gunshot wounds on his arm, a new burn on his chest and many cuts across his chest and neck.

     " I'm gonna start with Shigaraki so he doesn't bleed out, then I'm gonna get to you two." You said to Dabi, and Toga now fully into medic mode, " Could one of you get my med kit from the bathroom, you know where it is Dabi." Getting to work on Shigaraki's injuries, you moved him to your couch and put your hands on his neck, careful not to further hurt him. " Sorry, this might sting a bit." He grunted as you moved his injuries onto yourself, taking it all so he wouldn't bleed out.

     Immediately you felt your breathing slow, and his eyes widened a bit, " What did you do?" He supported your weight as your legs weakened.

     " That's my quirk," You said slowly, it was difficult to talk but the pain was already lessening, " Are you feeling better yet?" You asked moving onto your knees, as Dabi and Toga walked in with the supplies.

     " What did you do to (y/n) Shigaraki! She was trying to help you!" Toga ran towards you dropping gauze and bandages next to you on the ground. Concern bled from her every word, and as she looked into your eyes she looked ready to kill.

     Worried for everyone's safety you grabbed her arm, " He didn't do anything Toga, don't worry." You said Shigaraki was practically yelling at Dabi about not telling him what you could do but as your neck finally healed you stood and everyone quitted, "I'm fine! That's just my quirk, I can transfer people's injuries onto anyone, including myself, and I heal very quickly." You looked at Toga and Shigaraki trying to calm them, as Dabi collapsed onto the couch, " Now stop fighting and let me help!" You said annoyed, as you turned to Dabi and started taking off his burn and cuts, " Dabi, this is gonna hurt a lot, I have to get the bullets out before I can heal the rest of your wounds."

     His bright eyes stared at you, he looked tired, and maybe a little drunk, " Whatever you say Dollface, I can take it." He moved his hand to your back as Toga handed you some tweezers and gauze. As you pulled the bullets out he grunted in pain, " Jesus, Doll! That hurts!" He sucked in a breath as you took the rest of his injuries.

     " Sorry, but you're all fixed up now!" You said kissing his cheek softly. As you moved to help Toga she started talking with you, complimenting you and just being absolutely wild. It took nothing more than a second to remove her scrapes but she was grateful none the less, " You're amazing (y/n)! You healed us all in minutes!" She wrapped you into a hug and started giggling, " Are you gonna come live with us now?"

     You paused, " What do you mean Toga?" you looked to Dabi and Shigaraki as she released you.

     " Well...", Shigaraki started, " Your quirk would be very helpful to our team, and it would make more sense if you lived with the rest of us." He smirked, looking to Dabi, " And, I'm sure Dabi wouldn't mind sharing his room." Dabi turned away blushing slightly, " But, of course, you would have to want to. We wouldn't force you" He finished gently.

     " Umm... I." You were cut off by Dabi, " Please Sweetheart, you can do the same thing you usually do, you'd just be able to see me, and everyone else more."

     " What do you mean everyone else, and where do you guys live anyways?" Dabi pulled you into his lap as Shigaraki started talking,

     " We work for a group called the l.o.v, or the League of Villains, and we all live in an old warehouse right outside of town. No one goes there anymore so we use it as a base of operations." His crimson eyes bored into you as he spoke and Toga was bouncing around in excitement.

     Dabi looked at you, " We won't make you do anything you don't want to though, promise." The warmth in his voice was making you feel cozy and happy. You couldn't turn him down, seeing him had made you happier in the past couple days then you had been in the past few months.

     " I would love to go!" You said, smiling brightly as you glanced over to Dabi, " Especially if it means I get to see you more!" He pulled you into a kiss, gentle and warm, letting his fingers tangle through your (h/l), (h/c). Toga giggled and Shigaraki turned away.

     As he pulled away he grabbed your hand and stood up, " Grab any necessities and we can have Kurogiri get the rest later." As you gathered up a couple of bags and filled them with clothes, toiletries, and makeup he trailed you keeping a conversation going.

     As you walked out Toga pulled on your arm, dragging you towards the door, " Come on! We're gonna go get you settled in!" Her high pitched voice was full of excitement, and she was smiling brightly, Dabi smirked.

     " Yeah! Let's go!" You said, smiling equally brightly, " I think we should be friends Toga, you're so sweet and peppy!"

     Shigaraki chuckled from behind you, " Give it a couple of days and you'll be singing a different tune." Confused you looked to Dabi grabbing his hand and pulling him along with you and Toga, the rest of the day could wait.