❤Storms❤

(Kay, so I love, LoVe, LOVVEEE storms, (so I really just wanted to write about that)!! But I know that some people don't so I'mma write this how I feel about storms, so fair warning my dudes)

     As you looked out the window, you saw the storm clouds rolling in over the buildings around you. You had checked the weather earlier that day and it had, said that there was going to be a lightning storm. You had all of your apartment windows open, and the air felt charged with energy already. Smiling brightly you grabbed your coat, slipped on some shoes, and walked out, and down the stairs of your apartment complex. The storm was starting, rain softly pattering on the sidewalk around you as your smile widened. The clouds were dark purple and faded into spots of lavender, creating a beautiful gradient. The smell of rain was starting to surround you, and you heard the gentle roll of thunder across the sky as people ran into buildings and under awnings. The first lightning strikes began to dance across the sky and the thunder heightened, as the sprinkle turned into a downpour.

      " Hey, Dollface, what're ya' doin' out in the rain?" You turned, to face whoever was talking to you, and saw a tall, handsome guy. He had deep purple scars across his face and hands, and pitch-black hair.

      A soft blush powdered your cheeks, as you responded, " I just love storms and rain!!" The guy looked confused, and you felt a little self-conscious, " Especially the lightning, and thunder, the air is charged and the rain makes everything smell beautiful!!" You finished with a cheery smile, but he raised an eyebrow.

     " Well, I mean... there are worse things that you could be into," His voice was gruff, but had an endearing quality to it, " I forgot to introduce myself," He said as he stepped out into the rain towards you, " I'm Dabi, and you are??" He finished off with a smirk, making you blush more.

     Smiling brightly, you told him, " It's lovely to meet you Dabi, I'm (y/n), what brings you here on such a lovely day?"

     Dabi's smile faltered a little, as he considered his answer, " I was... out on business, and got myself into a bit of trouble," Plastering his smile back on, his hair started drooping into his eyes, " But don't worry about that, Kitten, now I'm here to get to know you."

     You moved towards him a little, it's been a while since you'd hung out with anyone, so you were in a talkative mood, " Well... Not like I'm super interesting to talk to, but I'm, happy to share!!"

     The two of you talked about anything and everything until the storm was over, getting to know each other pretty well. Once the storm let up, Dabi left his number and the two of you planned to get together again in a couple of days. Today had been lovely, but it was time to get inside and dry off before it got too late.

<-<-<- Dabi's POV ->->->

     After the fight with the heroes, he was tired and lightly injured. On top of that, the impending storm was not helping his mood, rain always made things seem gloomy. Walking down the street, the rain started to fall around him, sighing, he ran under the nearest awning, which happened to be an apartment complex. As he got under the overhang, the rain began to pour, creating puddles, all along the street. As he began to settle in, waiting for the storm to pass, he saw a girl walk out into the downpour. Smiling like an idiot as they did. Her smile was contagious and he felt himself smiling as he watched her.

     " Hey, Dollface, what're ya' doin' out in the rain?" She turned to look at him and he felt his heartbeat quicken a little, as her eyes locked with his. She really did seem to be enjoying herself, as he continued to talk with her. He decided to join her in the rain, maybe he would see, why she was so happy. She got closer too, and he felt like he was really getting to know her as they talked through the storm. She was bubbly, and happy, laughing at all of his jokes and making him feel like he mattered, it was amazing. As the storm finished up, he knew that he really had to get going, but he couldn't let her go, he wanted this relationship to be real, he wanted it so bad. They exchanged phone numbers, and she scheduled a time to meet up with him, making him feel special again, she was great at that.

     Later that day he was still thinking about her, " Got somethin' on your mind Dabbiii??" Toga's smile was suggestive and he knew what she was implying but decided to ignore her, " Or maybbbeee..... Someone???" She was annoying but was one of the only people who had ever tolerated him, so he spent quite a bit of time with the crazy blonde. He really was distracted, but she was kind, beautiful, and made him feel important, no one had done that for him before. Not even when he was a kid, especially not when he was a kid. He could hear rain spattering the roof of the bar they were in. Storms were his favorite now, she had made storms better for him, he wasn't sure how, but she had. Wow, he couldn't wait to see her again.