❤Breakfast❤

(I just wanted something soft, so that's what this is!)

     The open window of your room sent a chill through your bones. You had opened it earlier but now it was too cold, so you got up to close it. As you rolled out of bed you heard a soft sound.

     Dabi's eyes opened slightly as you closed the window, " What'cha doin' Doll?" He said groggily, pushing himself up on his elbow as he watched you come back to the bed.

     " Sorry, the window was making me cold." You said, crawling into the soft blankets of your bed.

     He encircled you with his arms, pulling you closer to him, " Here, I'll keep you warm." He said, smiling down at you and nuzzling up against you.

     You giggled, " You're so cute when you do this!",

     Dabi glanced at you, " Am not!" He pouted, " I just don't want you to get cold Sweetheart" His teal eyes were practically glowing in the soft moonlight coming in through the window.

     You smirked, " Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that." You said as you kissed his cheek softly, and pushed your face into the crook of his neck. He was warm and with the window closed you were already falling asleep.

<-<-<- Dabi's POV ->->->

     After getting up (y/n) had fallen right back to sleep. She was so adorable, especially all curled up like this. She's so sweet, and playful I don't understand how she does it. And her face is angelic, especially in sleep as the soft moonlight filtered in through the window. She was perfect, and she loved everything so much. She was the best thing to ever happen to me and I loved her. Snuggled up so tightly to you, you just had to move your hand up to her head and clear the hair from her face, planting a kiss on her forehead, and then falling into sleep.

<-<-<- Your POV ->->->

     The sunlight streamed in through the window, as you opened your eyes. The clock on your side table said it was 8:30, but it felt way earlier than that. You blinked up at the ceiling, then realized that Dabi wasn't there. You sat up, looking around. It was so early, where could he be?

     " Dabi?" You said, standing up and walking into the main room of your apartment groggily, " What are you doing up so early?" Glancing around the room you saw Dabi, wearing a frilly pink apron over his sweatshirt, standing in your small kitchen, making breakfast.

     He smiled brightly, " Good mornin', Doll!" He said, eyes twinkling, " I decided I'd get up early and make breakfast for the love of my life."

     You smiled softly, " Awww, you shouldn't have!" Your voice softened as he walked towards you and kissed your neck gently making a blush creep up your neck.

     " Come on breakfast is almost ready, and I made you some coffee." He pulled you to the table and set a plate of steaming food in front of you. Today would be perfect!