❤Studio Pt.2❤

(So I started writing this weeks ago... then I didn't like it, and I decided to scrap it and do more of a time skip, thing...? So I mean, yeah, hope you guys like it, I don't know how good it'll be but, Oh well! Also, thank you for 10k reads!! I think it's really cool that people read my stuff so thanks, love ya!!)

     You heard your alarm going off next to you, it was very, very, very, annoying. As you rolled over to turn it off, you felt something tighten around your waist, and your eyes fluttered open in surprise. Turning your head cautiously to see what it was, you saw the sleeping figure of Dabi. Since you couldn't reach your alarm, you figured it'd wake him up in a second and he'd release you, but no. Dabi kept on sleeping he didn't even stir except to pull you back into his chest.

     Deciding that you'd let him sleep, even though you were a little uncomfortable, you decided to just take in your surroundings. As you had to get up for work most days, it was early enough that the sun was just peeking out over the tops of the buildings outside your window. You felt the soft blankets against your skin and figured you were probably wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and you felt Dabi against your back. His breaths were long and slow, so you imitated them for a bit, before giving up, deciding to instead focus on the different textures of his skin. The purple burn marks were, rough, compared to the unburned skin, which was smooth, almost like he used lotion, and to top it off, the metal staples, they were warmer than the rest of him, having collected both of your body heat.

     Now that you had time to think, you didn't remember much about last night after getting to the club. You had sat down for drinks with Toga and Dabi, and some guy had come up to flirt with you. After that, it was pretty fuzzy, but you seemed to recall some sort of fight, and then leaving, so presumably, you guys had gotten back pretty late, but that didn't really explain why Dabi was sleeping here. With you. In your bed. You decided you'd just ask him once he woke up, which would presumably be pretty soon since the Sun was starting to come in through your sheer curtains.

     As if on cue, your alarm started to go off again, and this time it was enough to make Dabi stir, so you took the chance to slip out of his grasp and grab the alarm. As you sat on the edge of your bed scrolling through your phone briefly, you heard Dabi stirring behind you, " Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," You made sure to lace your tone with plenty of sarcasm as you looked back to him, " What're you doing here?"Dabi yawned softly and pulled you back next to him in answer, " Come on dude, I'm serious, what're yo-"

     But you stopped talking as he started kissing up your neck gently, " Why does it matter to you, you're clearly into it Doll," You felt Dabi smirk against your skin, " Unless you want me to go,"

     He was teasing, just playing around, so you decided to try a different angle, especially since he was right," Why'd you stay the night though?"

     He faltered and sighed leaning his head against your shoulder, " You were acting weird, and I felt bad just leaving you," Dabi tightened his grip around your waist pulling you closer to him, " I also wanted to make sure that idiot didn't try anything."

     Confused you turned to him inquistivley, " What'dya mean? I don't remember what happened last night,"

     Dabi snuggled into you keeping you very cozy, " Kitten, that's probably for the best," You glared at him so he sighed and rolled his eyes, " Fine I'll give you the quick version. Some asshole at the bar was flirting with you and wouldn't go away so I kicked his ass. Just that simple."

     You were surprised, but it did line up with the little bit you could remember, so it was probably true, " So... you did that for me?"

     Maybe you were imagining things but it looked like a soft blush powdered his cheeks as you said that, " Of course I did."

     Dabi wouldn't meet your eyes after that, " But.... why??" It wasn't that you didn't like Dabi, but he was one of Toga's friends, and you had just met him the night before.

     Dabi met your eyes then, " Why wouldn't I?? Now I get to sit here and snuggle with you, I would never let another person take that away from me," He smirked, regaining some of his usual cockiness, " And you're a very pretty little Kitty," As Dabi said that he leaned into your neck, biting down softly, eliciting a soft gasp from you. You were definitely blushing now, and Dabi knew it, so he continued, occasionally licking your neck. Dabi stopped suddenly, making you give him a dejected look " Don't you need to go open downstairs?" He smiled wolfishly then continued, " Or do you want to keep playing with me??"

     From the look you were given Dabi, words weren't needed but you knew he wanted it anyways, " Don't you dare stop," That was all it took before he pounced onto you again.

     At this point it was solidly past when you were supposed to open the studio, but you were making zero efforts to stop Dabi, so if anyone needed the studio they'd just have to wait.