❤Movie Night❤

(I've been watching lots of movies, so I'm feeling very "movie date night" so that's what's happening)

     As you pulled the popcorn popper out of the cabinet next to the sink, you heard your friends in the next room over, debating which movie you were gonna watch tonight.

     " Come on," Toga pleaded in a whiny voice, " pppplllleeeeeeeaaassseeee!!! Pretty, pretty pleeeaasssseeeeee!!!" Knowing Toga she wasn't gonna let whatever it was she was whining about go.

     " Crazy, you get to choose the movie every time," You could practically hear Dabi rolling his eyes, " Just let me have it this one time." As you got the popcorn kernels out of the cabinet, you knew that Dabi and Toga could go at it like this forever so you poked your head out around the corner to see what movies they were fighting over. Toga wanted to watch a chick flick about a girl meeting some cute boy and shopping a lotttt, and Dabi wanted to watch a fantasy movie, about a cyberpunk, post-apocalyptic, future.

     Knowing the rest of your friends, they wouldn't even watch the movie, so you decided to put in your two cents, " I think we should watch Toga's movie," Dabi gave you a look, "it'll be easier than fighting with her about it, and it's a good movie."

     "Yaayyy!! I knew you'd agree with me!!" You rolled your eyes at Toga's enthusiasm, and walked back over to the popcorn popper turning it on, and going back around the corner, " So what do you guys want on your popcorn?"

     Toga looked over at you, " Butter, duhhh," She smiled and pulled a blanket over her lap, joking around with Dabi, her pouting over with. Smiling, you walked into the kitchen and melted some butter for the popcorn. You sprinkled some popcorn seasoning on top of the popcorn and brought the bowl into the living room, sitting down in between Toga and Dabi. Dabi wound his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Toga grabbed the remote, pulling up her movie, " Ohh, you're gonna lovvee this movie Dabi!!"

     You curled your legs up onto the couch, snuggling up against Dabi grabbing some popcorn, as he rolled his eyes, " Yeah sure, Psycho." As the movie went through the introductions, and plot set-up, Dabi kept shuffling around. He grimaced as the main characters did their "spoiled rich kid" thing, and mocked them quietly making you giggle. Opposed to Dabi's.... less than enthusiastic reception to the movie Toga was thoroughly enjoying herself, she was practically emanating excitement and joy, a bright smile plastered onto her face. Dabi leaned in a little and whisper mocked the lovestruck teens throughout the rest of the movie. Nearing the end, twists were hitting left and right, and even though Dabi had claimed that he wasn't going to enjoy the movie, he seemed to be genuinely invested and surprised with some plot points.

     As the main characters shared a kiss under the moonlight, some sappy music played and the credits rolled down along the screen. Toga stood turning to face you and Dabi, " Was that not the best movie you've ever seeeen???"

     You heard Dabi snort and you could hear his sarcasm as he addressed Toga, " It was just as good as I expected it to be," Toga's eyes lit up as if he had confirmed her statement but you knew he was playing with her, " Which is to say, it was mediocre at best."

     Toga started pouting and grumbling about Dabi being a bad sport as she walked out of the room, " G'night Toga!!" you called after her. Dabi smirked, and you turned to him, " Well that was mean of you." You said teasingly.

     He rolled his eyes, and set you with a look, " Yeah right, she deserved it for playing that boring movie." You looked at him setting him with an " oh ReAlLy" look, " What??"

     Dabi opened his eyes wide and stared at you, " Ohhhh," You looked towards him in a patronizing way, " Nothing really. Just that you were definitely enjoying that movie." Ending this he looked away as he grabbed the remote and turned off the T.V.

     " No way, was I enjoying that movie," Dabi set you with an icy glare, as he wrapped his arm around your waist and leaned in towards you, " You must be thinking of some other handsome, daring, and charming man," Dabi smirked and looked at you with half-lidded, eyes.

     A soft blushed flowed over your cheeks, as you decided to play along with him, " Huh," You looked to him with big innocent eyes, " I guess you're not my boyfriend then," You began to untangle yourself from his grasp and Dabi seemed to be almost ready to concede, " Cause only my boyfriend is all of those things and likes chick flicks sometimes." You could see that the taunting was amusing him, so you dolled it up even more. Really puttin your hips into it, and making the biggest most doe-like eyes you could.

     Finally, Dabi stood and joined you, linking his arms around your back and pulling you close to him, " Finnnee, I guess you win this time Kitten," He looked away a little embarrassed since you had seen through his whole "tough guy" act, " I guess I did sorta, maybe kinda, enjoy the movie."

     You let a smile play across your face as you stood on your toes to kiss Dabi, " Well that's good to hear, cause I think we're gonna have to watch it every night now."

     Dabi raised an eyebrow and smirked down at you, giving you a kiss too, " And why would that be Sweetheart?"

     The tension in the room was palpable, and you smiled wide, " Well cause you loved it so much silly!" As you said that you ran off to your room, and Dabi chased after you, the two of you laughing the whole way as you played around just letting the night take you where you were going without a care in the world.