❤Studio Pt. 1❤

(So I don't really know if you guys find this a goooodddd iddeeeeaaa, or if it's like.... relattabbbllleeee???? But I'mma write it because I have spent a LLOOTTTTTT of time in dance studios and stretching in general so yeah. Also, thank you guys for 5.k reads!!! It feels like every time I go to update I add a little thanks but I really do mean it so Thank You!!! Also sorry if this one is a little light on the Dabi romance side of things, I'mma do a part two, and I kinda just needed an establishing shot)

     As you walked into your studio you felt energy buzzing through the hallway. There was a group of dancers in the room finishing up their routine, as their session came to an end. You rented out the studio below your apartment to different groups of people throughout the week, and even lead a few classes on occasion. It was a solid way to make a living, and let you use the studio whenever you wanted. As you waited for the group to finish, you leaned up against a wall and pulled out your phone.

     Checking your notifications, you saw a text from your friend, Toga, " HEEEeyyyyyy!!!! Ya wanna go out with me tonight!!!"

     You sighed jovially, and playfully rolled your eyes pretending that you could be seen by Toga, " Where, and when, I gotta have info before I can tell ya,"

     As you sent the text to her, you immediately saw bubbles at the bottom of the screen, " We're gonna go to a club, duuuhhhhh!!!," Her texting style was exactly like how she talked and you thought it was kinda endearing, " And I'll pick ya up whenever you're ready to go!!!"

     Smiling, you sent Toga a reply, " I'd love to come, I'll be ready in about an hour," As you finished up the conversation with Toga, the group left the studio, all adrenaline, and excitement. Walking up the stairs to your apartment, you turned off the studio lights. Setting down your bag, and taking off your jacket, you went through your wardrobe, grabbing a thematic outfit for going out. You had lots of such clothing after doing lots of dance performances with different groups, sparkles, sequins, neons, it was all there. After getting your clothes on, you freshened up a bit in the bathroom, before checking the time. There were about twenty minutes before you had told Toga to get you, so you decided to go downstairs and stretch before you left.

     Locking your door, you trotted down the stairs and pulled open the studio door. The studio wall along the hallway was covered in one way windows so that bystanders could watch the other dancers while they waited. And the opposite wall was coated wall to ceiling in mirrors so that the dancers could see what was up. And super high ceilings, with some aerial silks hanging down, and a couple of sturdy poles. Even though it has a somewhat salacious connotation, it's suuuuppperrr great for your core strength, so clearly you had some in your studio. Turning on some loud music, you started stretching, pulling your leg up behind your head, and then switching. Falling into the splits, you switched and went into the center splits, then pulled your legs up into a z shape. As you stood and hummed along to the music, you pulled your leg up next to your head and balanced for a second.

     "Dammnn!!" Jumping at the strange voice you heard behind you, you lost your balance and fell on your back, " Sorry, didn't mean to scare you Doll," Looking up, you saw a taller guy leaning up against the door, with dark hair and patchy purple skin, " I'm Dabi by the way," You started to panic a bit wondering how Dabi (apparently), got in but looking into the hallway behind him you saw Toga. She looked much more pleased then you felt.

     " Hey (y/n)!!!" Toga called out as she skipped in and swept you off the ground and into a tight hug, feeling your skepticism of the situation, Toga elaborated, " Sorry, I forgot to introduce Dabi," She gestured toward the guy behind her, " He wanted to come along with us tonight, and I think you two'll get along perfectly!!!" Toga finished with a smile, as you decided that if Dabi was friends with Toga, he'd have to be fine enough, " Oh! And I Looovvveee your outfit!!"

     " Thanks, but where are we gonna be going from here??" You said smiling at the compliment, but also feeling it was a bit of an attempt to distract you from the issue at hand.

     " Oooohh, about that...." Toga said as she let her eyes wander around the room, not looking at you, " We're going to an underground club that I and Dabi really like, and I thought you'd think it was fun." Toga had said the words so quickly you had to take a second to figure out what she was saying, but as the realization hit you, you felt a little uneasy. An underground club... with some guy you didn't know... and, arguably, Toga wasn't always on the up and up, and Dabi didn't really look to be either.

     " I think you broke her Toga," Dabi commented, as you zoned out for a second, imagining bad things that could happen.

     Snapping out of your trance, you finally spoke up, " Togaaaa... I don't know about thisss.." You let all of your skepticism bleed into your words as you looked at your friend before she cut you off.

     " Noo!!" She smiled and grabbed your hands in hers, " I promise, it'll be nothing be good ol' fun!! Just like we used to do, we won't make you do anything, and if you really wanna leave you can once we get there, I just..." Trailing off Toga, looked dejected, and a little hurt, " I haven't seen you in a while, and I feel like we never get to hang out anymore,"

     You felt bad for Toga, you two had been much closer when you were younger, but now you both had jobs and responsibilities, but that was no excuse. " You know what," You smiled at Toga having made up your mind, " I'd love to go wherever with you guys tonight!!"

     Toga jumped up and down in excitement, and hugged you again, " I knew you'd want to come!!! You'll love it, I promise!!!"

     As the two of you walked out arm in arm, Dabi chimed in from behind, " Wellll, if you're fine with going anywhere Kitten, I vote we go straight to my be-"

     Before he could even finish his sentence, Toga skipped back to hit him over the head, still smiling brightly, " There will be none of that this evening Dabi, I'm not letting you ruin this for (y/n) and me!!" Skipping back over to you she chatted to fill the quiet streets, while the three of you walked over to the club.

     Above the door that Toga and Dabi stopped at, was a sign, proclaiming to have the most interesting antiques you could find anywhere in the area, " Are you guys surree this is the place??"

     But even as you asked them, the door opened a crack, and as someone poked their head out to see who was standing at the door, a smile flashed across their face, " Well if it isn't some of my favorite patrons and a new pet??" The guy sounded sleazy, but what club owner wasn't. And as the three of you walked in he introduced the place, probably for your benefit, " Welcome, to the Night Garden, and please do enjoy your time." He practically purred the words, as he ushered you in through the doors after Dabi and Toga. The lights that strobed throughout the main room of the Night Garden, combined with the fog machines running in every available corner, created an almost fairy atmosphere. The bar was ringed in softly glowing LED's and the bartenders, dancers, table workers, and all other employees of the Night Garden wore a mask of some sort. They varied from masquerade style masks made of lace, to full-face masks painted in UV paint, which gave them a mystically enchanting vibe. On top of that, the whole place was full to the brim with people, dancing, drinking, gambling, and all manner of other indulgent activities. This was gonna be fun!!