❤Kidnapping❤

(I wrote this for a friend and I decided I kinda like it, fleshed it out a bit, and I'm thinkin I'll probably continue it a bit sooo.... Yeah!! Enjoy my dudes!! Also a little longer, and the Gif's I tried wouldn't work soooooo... I just really like Hikaru and Kouru!!)

     The evening air was blowing around you, fluffing out your (h/l), (h/c), and bringing the smell of rain with it. Everything was shutting down, and the street you were in felt like one of those streets parents would warn you about at night. But you were a grown-up now, you had your own apartment, paid taxes, cooked, clean, everything. The city you lived in was, to your knowledge, pretty safe. Sure there was crime but what city didn't have any? What was the worst that could happen??

     As you thought that, you heard footsteps behind you, quiet footsteps as if someone was sneaking around. But, as you turned to check behind you, you saw absolutely nothing. The feeling that you were being watched spread across your back, a shiver went through you even though it was still about 70 degrees outside. As you picked up your pace a little, you felt someone grabbing your shoulder, and that was the last thing you remembered before you went unconscious.

     You woke up in a dingy room aching all over. Where were you anyway?? The room had one door, metal, big, and a little rusty, the same as the walls surrounding you, and no windows. The only reason you could even see is the slit under the door filtering light in from outside of your room. Why would someone have wanted to kidnap you??? You didn't have much, no fancy house and you certainly weren't rich. Much less just to toss you in some metal box!

     But just as you began to really consider this, you heard voices outside your door, two guys by the sound of it. You could see them shuffling around outside your door as you strained to hear what they were saying. The doorknob turned and you saw two men waiting outside of it.

     " Well, well, well," the first guy had jet black hair, and purplish burns all over his body, " The psycho was right about you being pretty. I just wonder if anyone would be willing to pay to get you back?" He had practically purred that last part, as he gave you an appraising look over. It made you feel small, vulnerable, and still very confused.

     But the second guy, he had a slighter build and powder blue hair, just rolled his eyes, " Stop trying to scare her, of course, someone will pay to get their little toy back." Neither of them was calming you down in the slightest if anything making things worse. You had been kidnapped, and you were gonna be held for ransom!!? How could this even be happening!

     The first guy took a couple steps towards you, making you tense up. He brought your chin up to look him in the eyes, " Well Kitty, who's gonna post your bail?" As he stared into your eyes with his piercing turquoise ones, the other guy seemed very exasperated.

     " Seriously Dabi, leave her alone," He set his hand on the dark-haired guy's shoulder, being careful to leave one finger up, clearly a threat because the guy who was holding your chin ( apparently Dabi ) let go, and took a step back. " See, now she'll talk," the second guy turned to you while staring daggers at you, " Right?? As long as you tell us who'll be paying your ransom, we'll have no reason to hurt you."

     The clear threat to hurt you was scary enough, but on top of that. There was no one who would pay for your ransom. Your parents were gone, disappeared years ago, no other relatives to speak of, and no real friends or relationships so there really wasn't anyone to save you, was there.

     Preparing to be beaten, or killed on the spot, you decided telling the truth would be the best for your well-being, " Uum... welllllll I don't really have anyone that would pay for me."

     The men above you looked a little taken aback, " Really?!?" Dabi said, looking you over again, a predatory sheen in his eyes, " You're such a pretty little Kitten, why would anyone leave you to die?" He had gone straight back into purring, it seemed to be flirting maybe??

     " Yeah," glancing down you started feeling a little self-conscious about both of their gazes locked on you, " I don't have any family, and no real friends or anything, I don't think anyone will even realize I'm gone honestly." You ended with a light sigh. It was a little stupid, but you had gotten yourself into this mess so why not share before you were killed, someone should probably know your pitiful little story.

     " Well," the second guy spoke up, still staring at you, " We could always use some help around here." Your head jerked up, why would they wanna keep you around??

     " Wait really??!" You said aghast, " Why would you want me around, you don't even know if I'd be good for anything. Why would you keep me around????!"

     Dabi smirked, " Clearly we want you for ourselves, Babe," Now that you weren't having your life threatened Dabis comments, left you blushing and looking down. This only seemed to encourage him though, " Awwww, the Kitty does wanna stay," Dabi pulled you close to him by pulling on the collar of your shirt, " Well now we really gotta keep her Shigaraki, look at her, all blushy n' shit, she's adorable." He was just doing it to get a rise out of you now, but it still made you blush even harder, and smile at his compliments.

     Shigaraki did not look as impressed though if anything he looked annoyed, " Dabi, even if she is adorable, that's not what we need and you know it," Turning his attention to you Shigaraki asked, " If we don't kill you right here right now, you've gotta agree to work for us. Which would entail doing anything and everything that we ask you to when we ask you to do it. Is that understood?" His voice was as steely as it could be, but he didn't seem like that much of a threat anymore. And working for them basically sounded like your current job anyway, so what could it hurt.

     " I'll do it, whatever you want, I really don't care, I just want to live." The words tumbled out as you tried to run through any possible downsides in your head. And really what's the worst that could happen.