❤ Kidnapping Pt. 2 ❤

(Here's the part two to my most recent story, I'm really diggin' this story so far and it's going pretty well in my opinion, but I am sorry that I'm trash at updating consistently. Also Thank you guys soo SO sooOOoo much for 2.k reads!!! This is super awesome for me, so thanks!! And you're comments are really funny!! Like they're the real highlight of my day recently so thanks for that too my dudes!!!)

     It had been a couple of hours since Dabi and Shigaraki had decided to recruit you for the League of Villains, and Dabi was already overselling himself. It was kinda endearing though, even though the guy had kidnapped you, he was honestly pretty hot real bad boy charm. And all of his little flatteries were starting to work their way into your heart.

     After the two had recruited you, they escorted you around the building. Showing you what rooms belonged to who, and where you would need to be when. On the way, you met the rest of the members of the League, leading to a very overwhelming but exciting time. Toga, for example, she was totally nuts, very cute, but ohh so crazy. She had followed the three of you around, bombarding you with questions, until she saw something else entertaining then she ran off. At the end of the tour, Dabi and Shigaraki had shown you the extra room that you'd be staying in, room was kinda an overstatement. It was more of a concrete cube, as most of the rooms in the drafty old warehouse were, but you weren't complaining, at least you weren't dead. Yet.

     Falling asleep had been easy, after everything that you's been shown, heard, and being abducted for goodness sakes right after laying down you fell asleep. Only to be awakened a little too early by Dabi. Groggily you sat up, still wearing your dirty, roughed up close from the day before, " What are you doing in here Dabi??"

     He seemed to star for a second too long before responding in his usual cocky tone, " Mophead told me to wake you up and help you get started with your duties," A smirk played across Dabi's face as he continued, " If ya want, I could help you get dressed Kitten." His stupid comments always made you laugh, it was cute. Maybe you did enjoy the flattery, but, from him, you were sure it was just something to get under your skin.

     " I'm really okay," You giggled softly through your words only making Dabi smile brighter, " But do you guys want me to wear anything... specific??"

     His smile grew even wider, gaining a wolfish quality, " I picked a very special outfit for ya Dollface," Dabi started walking out of the room as he gestured toward a pile of clothes sitting on the end of your bed, " Whenever you're done showering and getting dressed just join us in the living room. We can talk jobs then."

     As he closed the door, you felt a bit cautious about what he had laid out for you. What could be all that bad though???

     This. This could be that bad. What Dabi had chosen for you was a very, VeRy short maid costume. Full with a little ribbony collar, which was actually pretty cute, and thigh highs. Grabbing the pile of clothes a little grudgingly, you hopped up and crawled into the shower reveling in the warmth of the water, as it washed through your (h/l), (h/c). Sending rivulets of water cascading down your back. Getting out of the shower you dried off with a surprisingly fluffy towel really dragging it out. As you undid the little zipper on the back of the skirt you slipped into it. Realizing it was a little shorter then you had expected on you. It was very cute though. Honestly, you were surprised that they had been able to find something that fit you so well on such short notice. As you sat down to pull up the thigh highs you looked up hearing the door to your room opening, and a familiar voice calling your name.

     " (y/n)!! Your talking Fooorreeevvveeerrr!!!" Toga walked through the bathroom disregarding your privacy entirely, but as she looked down at you her eyes lit up and she smiled from ear to ear, " Oh. My. GOOODDD!!! You look SOO Sooooo, SoooOOOo cute in that (y/n)!!!"

     Blushing lightly at her excitement you looked down, " Aww thanks Toga!" Feeling a little uncomfortable you decided you'd just need to ask her, " Toga, umm, do ya think you could zip the back up for me? I can't quite reach it an-" You were cut off as you stood and Toga flipped you around so quickly that you froze kinda expecting her to attack you or something. But all she did was zip up your skimpy dress and then proceed to freak out even more about how "Adorable!!!" and "Sweet!!" you looked in the costume.

     Walking out of your room the two of you chatted jovially while you finished putting your collar on. But as you and Toga stepped into the kitchen everyone went dead quite. Freezing you looked around to make sure you weren't in the wrong place or anything you started to freak out. This was definitely the dining room, but evverryyyooonnneee was staring directly at you. Dabi stood out though, he looked very into it, but also like he'd just realized something he'd done wrong. Toga, however, seemed totally unaffected by the total lack of activity as she continued right on talking. Practically bouncing up and down as she told you stories about when she was in school and all of her good friends.

     Shigaraki finally spoke up, as he apparently found it in himself to overlook the very, interesting outfit choice, " (y/n). I'll need you to start in the kitchen, we keep the cleaning supplies in the pantry, and if you need help with finding anything just ask," As he talked, Shigaraki's eyes wandered over you, aking you feel deeeeppllyy insecure about yourself, " Also, umm... what's with that.... dress?"

     Blushing you looked down, " It's just what Dabi gave me to wear, sorry if it's a problem, I still have my old clothes from yesterday, I could jus-"

     But Shigaraki cut you off seeming a little desperate, " No! No, it's fine just wear that for today until we can find you some more... suitable clothes," He smiled warmly, " It really does look nice on you though." And at that, Shigaraki left the room. Was that, flirting there at the end??? You were standing there looking puzzled for a second before Dabi stood and pulled you into the kitchen, looking, sttrraannggee.

     " Dabi! What are you doi-" But he cut you off (geez everyone was doing that today), pushing you up against a wall and penetrating your soul with his icy blue eyes.

     " So, I know that I was the one that gave you that outfit to wear, but..." Dabi looked you up and down finally bringing his gaze to rest on yours again, " I can't stand everyone else looking at you like this too."

     Feeling very embarrassed, but also a little confused you asked him, " What do you mean "too"??" This question made his eyes go hungry, and now you felt even more uncomfy.

     " Aww, Dollll," Dabi's expression went playful, like he was toying with you, " You don't get it, do you??" His lips quirked in a smirk he seemed to be waiting for your response, but you were still trying to figure out what he meant.

     " What do yo-" Before you could finish your sentence, Dabi kissed you, pulling you close to him. The heat of his skin made you feel warm and safe. And you rested your arms around his neck pulling him closer too, letting yourself get caught up in the moment.

     The two of you were really going at it until you heard someone snickering behind Dabi. Both of you broke away immediately, looking around to see who it was, and seeing Toga.

     " I'm totally telling Shigaraki!!" Even though it wasn't realllyyy a threat per se, as Toga skipped away playfully, Dabi chased after her, calling her down. Laughing at the two's antics you decided it was probably time to finally get work. Before you really did get in trouble for something.