For Funnziessssss ( or I'm just torturing myself who's to say )

(So... me and my brother like to write stupid formal letters n' stuff on our typewriter, and he wrote this absolutely, HORRENDOUS, piece of literature, so I've decided to share it. Fair warning, it's a little bit of a lemon, but it's also not hot at all, and some swearing, so... do with this what you will. Also, my brother has an account where he posts similarly troubling stories for other characters, so here's his account name: TTVgdlead)

(P.P.S I'm transcribing it exactly how it was written because I think the typos make it funnier, buckle in)

can i plaese die

From the great: duncle draper

dabie X yn (your name )

     Yue walk down a aly filed with many bottle and drugs you stop to pic up a fresh smoke off the ground and then forget about the lighter you DONT have all of a suden a ugly bitch walks out at you, you smell weed and feel like you are in front of a hobo.

     he emerges from the darknes and says, " Lokks like you forgot your smoke, right"

     i respond with no he stops and then grabs my arm killing you internaly you pass out.

     you return awake in a run down house and you see the guy who grabed you and killed you vibe, he says, " im sory i got off on the wrong foot,"

     i respond with its fine as he smeled better and looked only slightly like a burnt BITCH.

     you start to get horny as fuck now you se he has no pants on and he has the bigest jusiest cock you aave ever seen you reach to touch it and he sudenly has a blue cock i take my hand back he says he has a quirk that makes it posible to set my body on fire but ist blue and powered by ugliness and being super horny.

     i respond with then can i help you wi th the second part he lokes at me with sparkling eyes he pushes me down on the bed his head over top of me skin flaking off in to my mouth with a taste of burnt cum and micdonalds.

like for part two.

fuck my life

(Just kidding!! He already wrote a part two, so HeRe We Go!!!)

Part2please kill me.

     as the rechid taste of durnt skin left my mouth i realized what was hapaning and was panicing inside. He looked even more sexy now that he was on top of you as he undresses you, you decidd to just let it happen.

     I grab his dick and start to suck him like a dumb dumb. on a day like this i am normaly at home crying but today i was getting fucked by a sexy marshmelo in the fire of rape although i didnt think of it as rape but as sex with a vilan out of the corner of my eye i notice a girl loking jea-louaes he wispers in my ear that that is Toga.

     She must have heard becaus she turned and sighed while leaving i didnt care or any thing i just sat and moaned like a cat on catnip or a airraid siren on crack.

     i was getting board becaus because he had such a small pp that i couldnt feel any thing or have any liking because of his pp so i didnt have any atraction to him either so i decided to head out and not get pregers........... or so i THOUGHT........ maby just mabey.

( This was the worse thing I've ever read, but I had to read it, so NoW yOu Do ToOoOo!!)