"Morning." Jiyeon greeted as she entered a cafè. "Oh, Good morning, Jiyeon!" the cafè staff greeted, already working on a beverage as soon as she entered. "How are you? I haven't visited in a week, Jisung." She asked before sitting down at the counter. "I'm preparing for the upcoming exams. Man, There's a lot of items included, I think I won't be a Law graduate soon." He said, passing her a cup of Iced Americano. Jiyeon took a sip before paying the beverage. "You can do it. You just need to stay determined." He nods. "What's up for you?"

"I'm also busy. Being a psychologist is just within my reach." She said simply. Han nodded before chuckling. "Well, How's Chan working? You know you two fit so well." Jiyeon rolled her eyes and put the cup on the counter. "Stop it. We're staying as friends. I mean, he's nice and all but I doubt that he's going to date anyone." She defended. Jisung giggled. "You're just lying. Well, here he comes!"

As soon as Jiyeon looked, a man who seemed to be in his early twenties entered the cafe. He had wavy brown hair and dark eyes, and he is a tall man compared to Jisung. He looked around the room before landing his eyes on Jiyeon's. "Oh, Good morning, Jiyeon, and Jisung." He greeted, walking up and sitting next to Jiyeon. "I'll take one Iced Americano." He said and Jisung nodded before winking to Jiyeon and proceeding.

A moment of awkward silence filled the room before Chan had to break it. "Are you going to class after this?" He asked. "I could wait for you, Chan." Jiyeon replied. He nodded and smiled, which made Jiyeon look away slightly. "We could go to chicken dinner again. It's been a while." She nods as a response. Jisung gave him the cup and smirked. "I'll go in case you two might go beyond this." He teased. Woojin laughed. "It's alright, Jisung. I am not that kind of person." He said.

Another person walked in. "Welcome, sir!" Jisung said, preparing to serve the man. Jiyeon turned a little to her right before she could see him clearly. He was a little thin, But he is very tall. Seemingly taller than Chan and remarkably taller than Han. His hair was black, but she couldn't see his face since it was blocked by his back. But she perfectly recognized him. She knew who this was.

Hwang Hyunjin.

Pain stung in her heart for a split second but then she took a deep breath. Just then Hyunjin turned and their eyes met for a moment. Jiyeon had to look away and look down. Chan looked at her and held her hand gently. "You alright?" She nodded and took another deep breath.

"I had to tell you. The customer that came just now was my Ex back in highschool. Well, We had everything. We were perfect."

"I see, but are you going to be okay?"

She turned to him and smiled with a small mixture of pain.

"It's alright. We are over, anyway."