Hyunjin held Jiyeon's arms, helping her balance since she was swaying around. "Hey, Hyunjin, right?" Woojin started. "What?" Hyunjin asked, giving a monotone voice. "I'm sorry, but can you take care of Jiyeon for tonight? I have to do something important. My mom just texted me." Hyunjin let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine. But can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I'll let you get away with this for once, but the next time, be responsible for Jiyeon. Don't just give her to anyone you don't trust enough. What if we ended up making out?"

Woojin gave him a long glance. "I know that."

"Well, I doubt you do. I know you came with her tonight, but leaving her alone when drunk? Ha. Good luck if she gets harmed."

"Stop taunting me."

"I'm not. I just wanted to teach you how to be the best boyfriend she ever had. Better than me, that is."

"Did you cheat on her? Was that why you broke up with her?"

"... I made one grave mistake. I didn't cheat on her. I mistreated her.

"Alright," Woojin said, giving him a slight smile. It seemed that his smile seemed to have a mixture of anger. I think I talked to him too much, Hyunjin thought.

They parted ways, and Woojin helped Jiyeon along the way. The streets were almost empty, and cars rarely passed by. It was only silence and the two of them present. But Jiyeon broke the silence. "Hyunjin-ah~ Where is my Hyunjin?~"

"I'm here Jiyeon, Just get ahold of yourself," Hyunjin replied. "Where are we heading? Why is it so cold?" She asked. "We're heading home. Almost there." He replied. Jiyeon gave a smile and put her arm around his shoulder. "I really miss you, I thought you were gone forever!" She said before her face changed into what seemed to be a sad face. "I'm here. Just don't pass out on me." He mumbled, helping her by supporting her entire body.

He couldn't help but just stay silent when she started singing out loud. She also had hiccups every now and then, so she gets cut off frequently. "Hyunjin, Please stay with me. I'm sorry I got mad at you."

"What do you mean?"

"It's all just my emotions, you see? Let's just stay together..."

He sighed as they reached her apartment. He guided her step by step in the stairs and caught her every time she falls. Jiyeon opened her apartment, then Hyunjin helped her until they reached inside.

"Hyunijinnie!~ Don't leave me~" Jiyeon whined out as Hyunjin fixed her to her bed. He was caught off guard as she pulled him in dangerously close to her. "We can go back to where we once were!"

"But what about Woojin? What about Yeorum?" Hyunjin asked. "Forget about Woojin and Yeorum! It's just us!" She defended. She seemed to be a child when she's drunk, he thought. "No. I'm sorry. I can't get us back anymore. We're over." He simply said. Jiyeon was silent before her stong grip to him faded slowly until her hands fall onto her sides. Her face indicated that she felt pain. "I'm sorry," Hyunjin mumbled before he straightened up. Jiyeon nodded and turned to the side. It hurt him to see this scenario, but he just turned to the sofa that she had so he could watch over her.

He could hear her sob, and it pained him more. He couldn't stop his tears. It was as if the same breakup scene was on play in a drama series. He just took a deep breath, and let his sleep drift him away with sadness by his side.

--

im srry if this seemed lika a lazy chapter that i wrote yeet