Jiyeon visited the cafe again the next morning. Jisung served her the same beverage as before, but he didn't chat with her since there were a few more customers. She then sat at a table not far from him before she opened a book and sipped the Americano. She was reading The Maze Runner Series, which she just bought from a book store. She had completed buying the entire series, and now she is reading the fifth book in the series, which is the Fever Code.

Just then, a man sat across her table. She turned to see not Chan, but Hyunjin. "Morning, Jiyeon." He greeted. She rolled her eyes and turned back to her book. "Morning, I guess. Why do you sit here?" She asked. "I wanted to spend some time with you. As a friend." He replied.

"You serious? You want me to be your friend?"

"Why not?"

"You... Fine. I'll give you a chance to be my friend."

"Really? Are you serious?"

"You want me to take it back?"

"No! No, It's alright." He said, His lip stretching to a smile. Just then, a man came in, but Jisung didn't answer. He shyly turned to the counter. Jiyeon noticed this and turned, seeing Minho standing by the door. "Morning, Minho." Jiyeon greeted. Minho looked at them and gave a smug smile before putting an arm around Jiyeon's shoulder. "What's up? I haven't seen you in a week." He asked. "What's up? I'm sure you are going to ask me about your homework." Jiyeon said simply. He chuckled as a response. "I'm taking responsibility now. Sungie, one Cappuccino."

"Y-Yes, Minho!" Jisung replied, his face turning red before frantically working on the machines. Jiyeon stared at Jisung, thinking about what would he be feeling towards Minho at the moment. She shook. her head simply. "Minho, can you hang out with someone else here? I need some alone time with this guy."

"Alright, I gotta flirt with Mr. Charming here, then," Minho replied, patting her back and clearly heading to mingle with Jisung.

"So, What are we talking about?" Jiyeon asked. "I wanted to talk about how things are now. I want to talk about your boyfriend. Who is he?" Hyunjin replied.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"I mean, It's okay if you want to."

"Fine. His name is Bang Chan. He's studying Business Management."

"I see."

"How are you now? Are you dating anyone?"

"Um, I'm considering Yeorum. She just kind of asked me out for Saturday."

"Nice. Just keep your cool."

"I always think about you, Jiyeon."

"What do you mean?"

Hyunjin sighed and held her soft and delicate hand, which she slowly pulled away. "I miss the times when we were so happy. I'm really sorry for what I did to you. I just want to go back to where we once were."

"I can't do anything about that Hyunjin. We're over long ago." She replied looking into his eyes. "Move on."

Another person came through the door. He looked, and he knew who it was. "Yeorum." He mumbled.