"Hyunjin! And... Jiyeon?" Yeorum greeted. Jiyeon nodded a little. "That's me." She replied. They hugged each other for a good 20 seconds, Leaving Hyunjin out for a while. "It's been a while! How have you been?" She asked. "I'm fine. Just busy." She answered.

Yeorum then sat beside Hyunjin, starting to speak. She watched them talk for a while before thinking. "Wait, I think I remember a weird dream." She said out of the blue. Hyunjin looked at Jiyeon and leaned close. "What is it?" He asked.

"I kind of dreamt that you were famous along with Chan, Woojin, Minho, Jisung, and... About 4 more. And Yeorum and I were fans of you. But I don't seem to be 'Jiyeon'in that dream. I'm... I don't remember the name, but I dreamt that I hang around with this guy called Kendrick." She explained. "Why'd you say that out of the blue?" Hyunjin asked, "I wanted to be a dancer, but I think study is important."

"Yeah, really weird. I think it's just a dream, though." Yeprum said before patting her back and continued to talk to him. They were so into the conversation, Jiyeon decided not to join in. She sighed and just gave a slight smile before leaving them be and heading to university.

Hyunjin already forgot about Jiyeon at the moment as they left the cafe. Hyunjin took a sip of the Iced Americano before looking at Yeorum at his side. "So, You've been hiding your feelings since Jiyeon left me?" He asked. Yeorum nodded. "Yeah." She answered.

"Why would you hide it?" Hyunjin asked. "Well, you just broke up with Jiyeon! And-And, I was too shy, you know? And, um, I thought you would hate me!" She whined. Hyunjin looked at her whine and smiled sweetly. "Calm down. You're cute and all, but I don't want you to lose your sanity." He told her, reaching for her hand. He could clearly see Yeorum turn apple red. He smirked as he decided to top it all off with a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh my goodness. This is too much for me to handle and you tell me to keep my sanity?" Yeorum said in a way that she was about to scream. He laughed and then let go of her hand. "Alright, I'll leave you be until you calm down." He told her. She looked at him in a surprised look and reached out for his hand. "No, No. I'm fine now!" She replied.

As they walked, Hyunjin thought about all the things that happened lately. He was just happy there was someone for him to be with after a while.

Just then, his phone buzzed.

~~
J.
You and Yeorum-ah were really cute a while ago <3

H.
I didn't mean to leave you out bro, I'm just talking about stuff with her.

J.
Just remember to treat her like you once treated me
~~

Hyunjin turned his phone off. For the first time, the pain didn't sting him. Maybe he was already trying to move on.

"Yeorum, let's go. We might be late."