Light rushed in on Jiyeon's eyes before she squinted. She looked around her for a few moments and then checked the time.

11:08 A.M.

She groaned and fell back into bed. "Body's heavy. What happened..." She mumbled. She felt really tired. She wanted to have a cup of coffee, but the weight of her body right now restricted her to do so. It felt as if she took a flight from Korea to the United States then went all the way back and had a really bad jetlag.

She reached over to the small. table to her side and supported herself as she sat up. Her head felt like it was squeezing in and she thought that it could implode at any moment. She was startled when a figure moved so suddenly as soon as she sat up. She squinted again and sighed. "Hyunjin? Is that you?" She asked.

"Yeah. Let me make you brunch now. You need more rest." He replied, standing up and moving to her kitchen which was just across her room. Jiyeon yawned and fell back to her bed. "What the heck happened last night? Why do I suddenly feel this tired?" She thought out loud. "I'll let you think about that. You had a rough night. Tell me what you remember from last night." He said to her.

"Well, We were out for samgyupsal with Changbin, Hana, and Woojin. I had my first drink and I think I drank more than five bottles."

"And?"

"I don't know... Wait, I think I remember."

"Just tell me Jiyeon."

"I kept calling out your name. I begged you to come back... And I remember you saying we're over. I don't remember what's next."

The scent of kimchi filled the room and sizzles were heard from the distance. "Yeah. I'm sorry I kind of made you cry last night." Hyunjin mumbled. Jiyeon heard this, though. "It's alright. I don't think I meant what I said last night." She replied.

Not long after Hyunjin served some kimchi fried rice, and Jiyeon went to the table to eat. He just looked over her instead of eating with her. "You should eat too, Jin." She said to him. "No thanks. and Jin?" He replied, rubbing his nape at the thought of the word. "Yeah, Jin. You know, Hyunjin. I'm kind of tired to say your name a lot." She explained. "If you say so." He replied, ending the discussion and starting the long silence.

He looked at her as she was reading a book. He looked at her for a very long time. Nothing has really changed from her looks. She looked perfect for him, but he hissed and closed his eyes. I don't wanna think about it, he thought. He opened his eyes and felt a little worse when she smiled. She read something funny, he thought. He wanted these feelings to stop. He wanted to move on and be with Yeorum. He needs to move on. But he couldn't get his thoughts off. It felt as if he's eating his sanity away.

Time passed, and it was time for Hyunjin to leave Jiyeon. "Are you sure you can take care of yourself at this point?" Hyunjin asked. "Yeah. I'll be fine. Also, before you go, thank you for taking care of me." She replied. She leaned in and gave him a comforting and warm hug. Hyunjin looked at her as she did.

His heart skips a beat, and he felt guilty for that. But at the same time, it felt kind of right. Hyunjin wrapped his arms and gave her a hug as well. "Take care, Jiyeon. You'll be fine." He whispered to her ear. "You too, Jin," Jiyeon replied. They let go of each other and Hyunjin gave her a slight smile before walking off.