As soon as Hyunjin left Jiyeon's conversation, his phone rang. He knew who it is right away. It was Bae Yeorum. He sighed and answered the video call.

~~

"Good Evening, Jinnie

"Good Evening, Jinnie." Yeorum greeted with a smile. "Evening, Yeorum-ah," Hyunjin answered. He didn't sound as lively. "Are you tired today? Want to have some ricecakes right now?" She asked, taking a bite of one. "You know, you can get fat when you eat too much." She laughed as a response. "It's alright. So, How are you?"

He was about to answer that he saw Jiyeon, but he was too tired to tell the whole story, so he had to lie to skip it. "It's alright. It's just that I did a lot today. I also had to study but I'm fine with talking to you for a while." He answered. Yeorum nodded. "I see. Well, I do hope you'll study well." She replied.

"I hope you do too. By the way, is Law kind of hard for you?"

"I had to frikin study the Constitution, man."

"Oh, I see. Well, I cannot do anything than to just support you. Wait, give me a moment."

"Alright, Jinnie."

Hyunjin stood up and walked out, before returning with Kkami in his arms. "Kkami!" Yeorum squeaked, smiling. The dog barked at her. "It's alright, Kkami," Hyunjin said, petting the dog. "So, wanna meet up?" He asked. "Of course. When?" She replied. "This Saturday." He answered. "Alrighty." She said, putting her hands together.

"You know, I just wanted to say something to you. I know it might seem wrong, but It could be worth it." Yeorum said to him. "What is it?" Hyunjin asked. "Well, I kinda wanna date you. You seem really nice and lovely to be with."

He looked at her for a long while when those words came out of her mouth. She just confessed out of nowhere, he thought. He then suddenly thought of Jiyeon. He was afraid he might make her mad.

But then... She's dating someone else. Maybe he could date Yeorum just to fill the empty void in his heart. He just wanted to feel loved again.

"I see. Let's just talk about it on Saturday." Hyunjin said softly, trying not to ley his feelings take him too far. "Great," Yeorum said, smiling brightly. It just pained him that her smile reminded him of Jiyeon. Everything that she did just made him think of Jiyeon.

"I think I need to go. My phone is dying." Yeorum said before she made a peace sign and winked before ending the call. Hyunjin smiled slightly as she did so. "Little cutie." He mumbled, before checking his phone.

~~

H.

Kkami says hi

Kkami says hi

J.
<3
Tell Kkami I love her ok

H.
Gotcha
Wait, you wanna tell Kkami u love her but not me?

J.
Just do it its not that I hate u but its also not that I love u
~~

Hyunjin sighed and locked his phone before petting Kkami. "There there. Mom talked to me. She said she loves you so much. I'm sure she'll come back for you." He mumbled, looking to the ceiling.

"Someday."

---
aight ik kkami and hyunjin arent the same as the vc scenario cuz why not