Hyunjin arrived at Pohang at noontime. Seungmin and his big sister picked him up. "It's been a while since I last saw you, Hyunjin." He said to him. "Same here. I just needed someone to talk to and get some time to hang around after graduating." He said simply. "Idiot, You should have just asked someone to hang out with you is Seoul," Seungmin replied. "By the way, remember to watch out for my cousin. She's in a bad mood and you won't like it if you talk to her at this time."

"All right. I'll try to remember that."

As soon as they reached his home, Seungmin went straight inside and Hyunjin got his bag then carried Kkami. His sister locked the car as soon as he was done getting his things, and Hyunjin took a deep breath before taking a step in. The vibe of their home was simple and welcoming, and for him, he felt peaceful. But as he scanned the place, there was a new person around. She had short dark brown hair and a slim figure. But she looked so familiar...

"Ah, you came back, Seungmin." The woman greeted, slurping through noodles, then starting to face them. "So, who is this-"

She was cut off when her gaze met Hyunjin. "Oh, hey there. are you-"

The girl cut Hyunjin's greetings short. "Oh, hey! Nice to meet a fresh face around!" She greeted, giving him a warm and energetic smile. "I-I'm K... Kim Kkaejin. How about you?" She asked. Hyunjin scanned her for a moment. Everything about her seemed to be Jiyeon, but her current attitude seemed to be new. "I'm Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin." He replied. Is she really Kkaejin? or is she Jiyeon?, He thought.

"Alright. Hyunjin, just go the room beside the shower room and fix your stuff." Seungmin told him. His face seemed to be a little surprised, Hyunjin thought. He just shrugged and went up the stairs.
~~

"What the heck was that?!" Seungmin asked in outrage. "You just acted and faked your name!"

"I know him! I just don't want him to know who I really am!" Jiyeon replied in a panic. "Who is Hyunjin to you?" Seungmin asked.

Jiyeon told him everything, like how they met, how they got together, how they broke up, and how they met again. "It's just that I don't want to talk to him. But here we are." She ended. "Seungmin, please keep it to yourself and just play along with me for now. I don't really want him to be all clingy again." Seungmin thought and sighed. "Are you sure about that? You want me to hide you for a while when he's staying here?" He asked. Jiyeon sighed and nodded.

"I don't want him just to beg me for forgiveness, but now that he's here, I just want to fake things out for now."

"If that's what you like, Kim Kkaejin. Now, just get some rest for now."

Jiyeon, or Kkaejin, agreed and headed to her room. Just before she opened the door, a certain voice stopped her.

"Hey, Kkaejin, do you have some time?"