Jiyeon was working on the bracelet when her phone buzzed. It even buzzed a few times as some of the messages were from her friends.

ㅋㅋㅋ
Yo long time no talk
i just scrolled thru my messages and i saw this chat and the last message was like
So long ago

nani
wo
hi
whats up

ㅋㅋㅋ
im oki, you?

nani
i see
im alright too
i just kind of graduated
but im staying with my cousin for now
and uh
i think thats all

ㅋㅋㅋ
icic
Glad ur doing alright, can we call?

nani
ah no
im not in the mood to call
maybe tomorrow

ㅋㅋㅋ
i understand
im also doing lots today
so cya tomorrow ok?

nani
wow that rhymes
but ok cya
--

Bin
yaw

Jinijini ㅋㅋ
whats good

Bin
How are you and uh why are u just talking now

Jinijiniㅋㅋ
im just kinda resting rn, with my cousin

Bin
I see
Are u gonna be oki

Jinijini
i have to be once i come back to Seoul
~~
She then decided to mute her phone and do something for the rest of the day.

Some days passed by as Jiyeon woke up early and then thought of making something nice for Hyunjin to eat. He is about to head back to Seoul in 2 days and start work as an interior designer. She walked to the kitchen just to see Hyunjin cooking breakfast. "Hey, aren't you doing that for a few days now?" She asked. "I'm okay with it. Also, Seungmin and his sister is out since they're visiting someone." He answered. "I see. I just wanted to cook breakfast for you though, you are like leaving in 2 days." She added. He froze a bit then look at you with a sweet smile. "I know. That's kind of why I'm cooking for you." He replied. She laughed and then sat at the table, waiting for the man to serve her some food.

"Jiyeon-ah," Hyunjin started as they both dig in, "Do you, well, Will you miss me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'll start to work, you know."

"I'll also start work. I'll be back in Seoul and work there."

"I mean, I'm not sure on what to say."

She looks at him, and She sorts of read the expression on his face. "Are you trying to say that I'll never come back to you?"

"How did you know?"

"It's kind of obious that you're scared of losing me permanently. Even way back when we were in high school."

"I... You..."

"I know. You think I fully moved on and stuff, but to be honest, I still have your pictures saved on my SD Card. Means that I still think and remember you."

"Really?"

She nods a little. "I just, can't really know what to do since, we are exes, and um, I still want you after all that."

It was silent. It was silent for a long time. She stands up and collects the plates, but he helps her wash the dishes.

Nothing much happened for the rest of the day, and the two avoided communication for a while.

~~
J.
Hyunjin-ah

H.
What is it

J.
It took me a while to say this
Like, As I said a while ago
We're exes...

H.
Yeah. ik. it's alright.

J.
but
it's really hard, i'm thinking a lot just to say this to you
but i just wanna text you this Hyunjin

H.
what is it?

J. is typing....
~~

J.
I still love you.
I want to come back to you
But idk how.

H.
...

J.
Ik
I'm terrible
I'm not beautiful

H. is typing...
~~

H.
Yoo Jiyeon.
Don't say that. Didn't you think that I'm still in love with you? after we broke up and all that?
I was so hurt the entire time. I dated someone else, but that wasn't the same love as I felt with you. You're not just beautiful outside. You're beautiful inside. Reading that message made me feel overjoyed, Jiyeon. I just... I still love you. So much. But really, I don't know what to do, too.

J.
come down.
I'm not there, but just come down. I made you something.
~~

Hyunjin immediately stood up and walked down the stairs. He saw what seemed to be a slice of chocolate cake on the table, with a note and a picture next to it.

Hyunjin-ah,
I hope you like this cake. Just something to make you happy before you leave.

Hyunjin took the cake and digged in. It was the best cake he had ever eaten.

~~~~
im gonna like, finish this and the last 2 chapters now ig ive been working on this for months