"Can I stay with you for a sec, Kkaejin?" Hyunjin asked. Kkaejin thought for a moment. "Don't you have anything to do with Seungmin?" She asked. "Well, he seems like he has to do something important."

She sighed and mentally grumbled, but then she just displayed a warm smile. "Alright. Wanna ride a bike around town?" She asked, "Maybe buy something along the way?"

"Really? Is the town far?"

"It's not really far. It's just, taking a ride makes me feel peaceful, you know."

"I see. Does Seungmin have one?"

"He has three, actually. I used to go around with him and his sister every afternoon."

"Alright, I'm in. Just give me a moment to wash up a little."

Kkaejin went to prepare the other bike and bring hers outside. She waited by the door until Hyunjin came and mounted the bicycle and started strolling with her. "So, Where are you from? Why did you visit your cousin?"

"I... I came from Seoul. I came here to take a rest after graduating."

"Woah, same here. What's your profession?"

"I'm a psychologist."

"You know, you reminded me of my ex-girlfriend. She looks a lot like you and she also is a psychologist."

"Really? What's her name?"

"Yoo Jiyeon."

"That's a nice name. I bet she is prettier than me."

He nodded and stayed silent. Kkaejin looked at him and saw the look of sadness in his eyes. "Maybe one day you'll find true happiness with someone. Or maybe someday you'll get back to her. You know, it is like how paths can cross each other." She reassured. "Those are nice words coming from you, kkaejin. Random question, though, Do you think your name has a connection to anything around you? because your name..." He thought out loud. "I know. My name basically means broken. but I don't think it has a connection to anything. My parents might have thought that it has a nice ring to it."

After a short while of cycling, the town warmly invited them. There weren't many people, and it was very peaceful. "Where do you wanna go?" Kkaejin asked. "Is there a bibimbap place?" Hyunjin asked back with a small grin. "Well, there is. I'll text Seungmin about going there, though." She replied. They continued cycling slowly to the said place.

Once they reached the restaurant, Hyunjin and Kkaejin hopped down their bikes and parked it gently to the designated spot. Kkaejin entered first, then the staff greeted her. They all look new, she thought. She ordered two bowls of bibimbap for both of them, and she already took a table for two. "So, um, about this Jiyeon girl, how does she act?" She asked.

"She acted just like you when she was in high school with me. But when I met her again at college, she seemed colder. Maybe it was because I did something wrong."

"I see. Well, we all make mistakes at any point in time."

"I know. It's just... I've felt lonely these days. I wish I could go back in time."

to be continued