The next day, Jiyeon walked out of her room and prepared as she was about to walk around town. She brought a camera with her, thinking about taking a video. After doing her morning routine, she was about to come out when Seungmin came to her presence. "Hey, where are you going?" He asked. "I'll be talking a stroll around. Wanna come?" She asked. After a moment of thinking, Seungmin agreed and they started walking out.

The morning breeze greeted them and the morning dew on the plants welcomed Jiyeon's sight. "How's Hyunjin going?" Seungmin started. She hissed as a response. "You told him about me, didn't you?" She asked. Seungmin chuckled and put his hands to his pockets. "Don't lie, you still want him, right?" He asked. 

Jiyeon thought. He is right. She misses him a lot. But it's not the right time for her to go back yet. "Not really," She lied. The face she made made it obvious that she was lying. "It's just that He is heartless all this time. He called me all the things I never wanted to hear." Seungmin heard this and saw her face. She looks and sounds sad. "Hey, I told you not to lie. I can see it on your face." He assured. Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "I don't know if I actually want our old times, you know. I don't know what could make me forgive him."

Her cousin looked at her and pat her back. "Maybe go on and hang out with him like you both used to as friends. Maybe that could help you catch up." He suggested. Jiyeon gave him a glare. "You think I have time for that?" She asked as if complaining. "W-well, I thought you came here for some rest before you start work in Seoul."

The girl thought about it and sighed. Maybe trying this won't kill me, she thought. "Fine. I'll try it." She mumbled. Seungmin smiled. "That's the spirit. Anyway, wanna go and look at Artbox or something?" He asked. She nodded before they went ahead and bought what they wanted.