I just saw her, he thought. Hyunjin just saw her. He had to believe it. He had to believe it was really Jiyeon. But seeing the man beside him made him feel a little heartbroken. It's been a few years since they parted ways, but until now he could not stop thinking about her. He missed her so much. He missed the feeling of love when she is in his arms. He missed how she would say very nice things to him every day. But then she had to let go of him.

He took his distance and sat far away from them. He turned his phone on and opened his gallery. He decided to relive his memories of her and played a video.
~~

"Hyunjinnie, good morning!~" Jiyeon whispered playfully. He didn't answer, but it was obvious that he was acting asleep as the camera zooms in on him. "Come on, I know you're awake." She said. Still no reply. She smirked and said, "Alright, you have to wake up the hard way!" before tickling him, althoygh it wasn't shown in the video. He smiled and laughed before trying to roll around. "Alright, I'm awake now, Jiyeonnie!" He said, but she continued to tickle him. He opened his eyes and then pulled her into his side. "You always had to video me, girl. Now you have to go with me." He said playfully. Jiyeon's face appeared on the screen. She had long hair and it was messy at the time, covering a part of her face. Aside from that, everything about her was ethereal to him.

"Say hi, Jiyeon. Say hi to the camera!~" He said. She laughed and waved sheepishly before faint barking was heard. "Ah, Kkami!" Jiyeon  said excitedly, rising up from the bed. Hyunjin smiled and sat up and Jiyeon came back, carrying a little cute dog in her arms. "Kkami! You're on camera! Say hi!~" Jiyeon said, before Hyunjin reached out and pet him. He laughed before looking at Kkami. "You're the best one in the world, Kkami!~ Come to Daddy!" He said. The dog affectionately reached out to Hyunjin and he hugged it. Jiyeon smiled. "Alright, I'll get my phone, I think it's getting low on space." She said, reaching for the phone she was referring to and ending the video.
~~

I sighed before looking at the time before he rose up from his seat and leaving the cafè. He had to come to class now. He walked quickly to the nearby bus stop before he looked around and sat down. He turned to his left and saw Jiyeon. Her eyes seemed emptier than before, but she had never changed since they first met. "Ah, J-Jiyeon." Hyunjin started. After a while, she looked at him and sighed. "Ah, Hyunjin. I didn't know you were here." She replied. He looked at her worriedly as her voice seemed a little monotone unlike before. It seemed to him that her attitude has changed but not her looks.

He looked away. "So, um, How's life? It's been very long." He started. "Well, busy. how about you?" She asked.

"It's quite busy as well, I'm studying to become an interior designer."

"That's nice. I'm going to be a psychologist."

"I see. Um, how's your love life?"

Jiyeon took a deep breath. "I'm refusing to answer that question." She mumbled. "Why not?" He asked. She looked at him, seeming that pain is in her eyes. "I don't wanna love someone the same way we did. I don't wanna bring that up again." She said, before she stood up and got on the bus that arrived a moment ago. Hyunjin stood up after she did, but it was too late. The bus left, leaving him waiting for another one.

It hurt him inside as well as she said the last sentence.