Hyunjin groaned and suddenly opened his eyes. It seems that it was still dark outside. He reached to his phone and checked the time.

5:00 AM.

He sighed and closed his eyes. He realized that he couldn't get back to sleep. He just jumped out of bed and decided to head outside.

Strums of a guitar were heard from the distance once Hyunjin walked out of his room. It seemed to be from Kkaejin's room. He walked carefully, not trying to make a squeaky sound of the wooden floor. Once he reached the entrance of her room, he put his ear to the door.

The strums seemed to be clearer this time, and he could even hear the voice of Kkaejin... Who seemed to sound like Jiyeon.

Take my hand
Take my whole life too.
I can't help falling in love with you...

...Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Now I believe in Yesterday.

Hyunjin felt so peaceful once he heard her sing. He also remembered that Jiyeon used to sing such songs before. He started thinking about how Kkaejin could be related to Jiyeon. Or maybe how Kkaejin would be Jiyeon herself.

Just then, the strumming stopped.

Hyunjin panicked before he rushed downstairs. luckily the wood did nor sound when he was walking through it. He hopped on the couch and opened the television quickly. A moment passed. Two. Kkaejin didn't seem to come out. But then, his phone, which was in his hand, vibrated.
~~

J.
Hey where are u

H.
At my friend's house in Pohang.

J.
Ah I see
Wanted to see Kkami yesterday but no ones at home

H.
Btw smth to ask
Do u know Kim Kkaejin?

J.
Kkaejin? I haven't heard such a name
Either I don't talk to her or I've never even seen her around

H.
Weird
She acts like u
She looks like u
She even sings like u

J.
Don't give me the creeps
She might be like me but she's never me

H.
aight
gtg
imma start my day now

J.
Luv u
wait no pretend u didn't see that

H.
I'll take that one
luv u more

J.
stop
~~

Hyunjin stared blankly at the ceiling once he turned his phone off. As soon as he did, Kkaejin appeared and stretched. "Morning, Hyunjin." She greeted. Hyunjin scanned her, and she seemed to be wearing clothes for exercise. "Morning. Are you going out?" He asked. "I'm going to run. Wanna join me?" She asked.

"You still have those scrapes. Are you sure you'll be fine?"

"I'll be alright."

"If you say so. And I will stay here."

Kkaejin nodded with a friendly smile as she walked out of the house, starting the day with being physically fit. As soon as Hyunjin confirmed that she has left, he stood up and started to cook.

Soon enough Seungmin headed out by the smell of the meat and eggs. Hyunjin greeted him and smiled. "I made some breakfast." He started. Seungmin's eyes widened. "You shouldn't have done that, you are a guest! Where is Ji- I mean, Kkaejin?" He asked.

Hyunjin had definitely heard him say the first syllable of Jiyeon's name. "What?" He asked. "Kkaejin? Have you seen her?" Seungmin repeated. "No, I mean, what? What is the Ji that you were supposed to say? Is Kkaejin... Not Kkaejin?" Hyunjin asked.

Seungmin stared at him for a long while and sighed, pinching the bridge on his nose. "Alright, listen to me. Make sure you don't tell this to anyone else or act differently."