18.2

"... So what you're saying is..." Hyunjin muttered, followed by Seungmin's nod. "Yeah. Kkaejin IS Jiyeon. She was just pretending to be someone else because she doesn't want you to go head over heels on her again." Seungmin explained. Hyunjin looked down at the table.

"Look, Maybe I can tell you something if you do want her back," Seungmin added. Hyunjin turned his head and looked at him. "Just don't really stress her for now. Maybe just spend some time with her as a 'friend'." Hyunjin rolled his eyes in response. "What kinda advice is that?" He asked. Seungmin facepalmed. "I'm not good at advices, you know. Oh, and before I go, Just remember that you don't hurt her for the third time, okay? I'll kick you out of here and swear I won't let you in here or get near my cousin again." He said, Putting the plate to the sink and heading off.

Kkaejin headed back eventually. Sweat covered her body and she seemed to be panting heavily. Hyunjin stared at her blankly. "Oh, you made breakfast, Hyunjin." She said, heading over to the table and reached to the food. Hyunjin held her wrist gently and stopped her. "Wash your hands." He simply said. "Oh, sorry." She mumbled, before walking away. But Hyunjin still held her wrists and she couldn't get too far.

"You lied about yourself, Jiyeon. Seungmin told me everything." Hyunjin muttered under his breath. Jiyeon didn't bother to look at him. She was silent and she didn't react at all once she heard him say that. Hyunjin sighed and let her go and let her do what she wanted. "I'm sorry, Kkaejin." He mumbled. "No. I should be sorry, Hyunjin. I didn't really tell you right away that I was Jiyeon. I came here just to take some rest."

"I came here just to have someone to talk to. And here you are."

"Why do I always end up with you?"

"Maybe we were meant to be together."

"Hyunjin..."

"Our paths cross. We've gone separate ways already, but the roads meet at one point."

"... I hate you."

Hyunjin couldn't help but smile. "I love you too, Jiyeon." Jiyeon rolled her eyes, but he could see that her cheeks flushed red. "Alright, babe. Let's eat before the food gets cold." Hyunjin added.

Jiyeon sat across him and sighed, having an annoyed look in her face. "Stop it." He laughed before thanking the food and starting to eat.